Mfm fantasy changed when wife’s friend accepted invite

Drew3739

Couple
After my wife revealed her biggest taboo fantasy is having 2 guys fuck and cum inside her. After some role play and some discussions I suggested we make it happen. I could tell she was holding back her excitement. We were immediately faced with the problem of who we would want to ask. We came up with a few ideas but I told her we should find a guy that has bigger dick than I do. She seemed surprised and asked why. I know the bigger dildo I use on her and ex’s big dick gives/gave her a different type of pleasure than mine dick does. Figured if we were going to try it might as well make it so she can experience a dick that feels different. No
Surprise she didn’t have any objections to this idea.

So started thinking of guys we knew well enough to trust him not using a condom and also have a bigger dick. I ended up suggesting she ask an old guy friend she had told me about. She used to sext chat with him off and on for years because she was so impressed with how big and nice looking his dick is. Loved seeing videos of him getting off because he also had a huge cum shot. He seemed like a good guy to ask and my wife admitted when I brought up having a mfm she immediately thought of him.

She seemed very excited to reach out to him on FB. He was skeptical at first to have her ask that since they hadn’t talked in years. Once she explained things better he quickly came around and agreed. They never actually slept together so I think he was as excited as she was that it was finally going to happen. My wife messaging and talking about some of the details. She said the only rule we agreed on was that they do their best to avoid kissing to avoid making it appear or be more intimate. Then he asked how she envisioned this all playing out when he got here. My wife showed me the message she responded to him with.
I immediately notice that this was not the original fantasy we talked about. Instead of me and another guy taking turns fucking her she now wanted me to watch her experience her fantasy of being fucked by his big cock. I wasn’t sure what to think at first but as I continued to read the message I noticed my dick started getting hard. I was surprised to see her describe things the way she did. It was obvious she had fantasized about this before and no doubts she would enjoy this experience.
Not sure why that message still turns me on so much when I read it but usually end up jerking off

Attachments

• IMG_4686.jpeg
    IMG_4686.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 287
After my wife revealed her biggest taboo fantasy is having 2 guys fuck and cum inside her. After some role play and some discussions I suggested we make it happen. I could tell she was holding back her excitement. We were immediately faced with the problem of who we would want to ask. We came up with a few ideas but I told her we should find a guy that has bigger dick than I do. She seemed surprised and asked why. I know the bigger dildo I use on her and ex’s big dick gives/gave her a different type of pleasure than mine dick does. Figured if we were going to try it might as well make it so she can experience a dick that feels different. No
Surprise she didn’t have any objections to this idea.

So started thinking of guys we knew well enough to trust him not using a condom and also have a bigger dick. I ended up suggesting she ask an old guy friend she had told me about. She used to sext chat with him off and on for years because she was so impressed with how big and nice looking his dick is. Loved seeing videos of him getting off because he also had a huge cum shot. He seemed like a good guy to ask and my wife admitted when I brought up having a mfm she immediately thought of him.

She seemed very excited to reach out to him on FB. He was skeptical at first to have her ask that since they hadn’t talked in years. Once she explained things better he quickly came around and agreed. They never actually slept together so I think he was as excited as she was that it was finally going to happen. My wife messaging and talking about some of the details. She said the only rule we agreed on was that they do their best to avoid kissing to avoid making it appear or be more intimate. Then he asked how she envisioned this all playing out when he got here. My wife showed me the message she responded to him with.
I immediately notice that this was not the original fantasy we talked about. Instead of me and another guy taking turns fucking her she now wanted me to watch her experience her fantasy of being fucked by his big cock. I wasn’t sure what to think at first but as I continued to read the message I noticed my dick started getting hard. I was surprised to see her describe things the way she did. It was obvious she had fantasized about this before and no doubts she would enjoy this experience.
Not sure why that message still turns me on so much when I read it but usually end up jerking off
My kind of girl

Reactions: btweets
Oh ya it's a big teaser reading what the wife sends to her FTF(Friends that fuck) you don't imagine your wife telling another guy exactly what she wants to do and what she wants done it's hot to read it makes me have to attack her every time

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife started with her current boyfriend in 2016 ,she has never been any good at IT so when she wanted to send him some photos and email's I was called in to help and saw bits and pieces but not all, come the time to change her tablet I had the job off moving everything on to the new one she was a bit embarrassed about some of it but I didn't see all , I took the opportunity to remove her pin number from the old tablet and over the next day or so looked at all her emails over the past 4 years, I could not believe some off what she had sent , it was toe curling stuff, I certainly look at her in a different way now, by the way the reason she doesn't understand computers is because she is 75 now and never had to use them .

sounds like you’re gonna have fun
unrelated to this hot post,, I love ur avatar toon pix, I assume ur on the left side with the smaller cock,, have you all 3 been naked together as he fucks her? did she hold ur cock as he Fucks her? or include you in anyway.

unrelated to this hot post,, I love ur avatar toon pix, I assume ur on the left side with the smaller cock,, have you all 3 been naked together as he fucks her? did she hold ur cock as he Fucks her? or include you in anyway.
Yes, sent me a private message and I’ll shared more if you want.

We have all 3 been naked together and I do have a smaller cock. She typically prefers I watch.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and marx