Megan Cheated

Oct 26, 2022
I wanted to share my experience and how it changed my life. I would never have been turned on by my wife fucking another man - until I was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year before the pandemic hit, I discovered my wife was having an affair.

We’d been married for 18 years, had kids and worked hard to achieve the American dream. We lived in a nice home, drove nice cars, planned for retirement and were living large. So, as you can imagine, this was a devastating discovery on many levels.

Our sex life had always been great. Lovemaking and even raw fucking were a regular occurrence. Even with hectic schedules, we made our intimacy a priority. Megan had always had a high labido, but after she hit 40, she slowly became insatiable. By the time she was 44, she was constantly in heat. That SHOULD have registered a concern, but it never crossed my mind that she was capable of cheating. I was wrong.

It became clear that something was going on. She started “working late”, going “out with the girls” and spending less time at home. I knew something was off. After some digging into phone records, there it was. A strange number constantly appearing. Suffice it to say, I eventually found out there was another cock in my hen house.

After many heated arguments, I moved into the spare room while we sorted things out. Naturally, this meant we were romantically separated, but legally, still very married. It was a lot to process, and I was in shock that another man was fucking my wife and after 18 years this could all be over.

Megan wasted no time enjoying her new found freedom. She was going out all the time, always texting and always on her phone.
I’d often catch her on the way out, perfumed and dolled up to go meet Steve. This made me insanely jealous. I didn’t know how to exist in this new world.
Seeing her looking so hot for another man set off so many feelings - anyone whose been here understands.

Looks wise, Megan is the typical girl next door. A natural beauty, she stands about 5’6 with olive skin and long dark hair. She’s curvy with a very round, ample ass and has large natural breasts. Her breasts are truly amazing. They’re heavy and full with just the right hang and her areoles are more than half-dollar sized. Her nipples are very thick and long - they extend to just over an inch when erect. They’re so large and long, they almost don’t seem real. I’d never seen nipples like hers and found them to be a HUGE turn-on. They turned Megan on too, as she would often orgasm just from me sucking them.

One evening when she was out, I noticed her iPad on the kitchen counter. I tapped the home button and a chat with Steve instantly popped up. My heart sank and I got a little nauseous when I saw the conversation. They were deep into a lustful affair. There were pics and vids along with very descriptive sexting. I could see that Steve had a slightly longer than average cock but it was super thick with a plumb sized head. Megan always had a thing for big cock heads and from her comments, it was clear she loved Steves cock. As I quickly scrolled through the chat I saw Megan’s video. She was masturbating with a vibrator and wearing her bath robe. The view was from her feet but you could see her face. A mix of feelings swept over me and I began to panic. Even after knowing she was cheating, this was a huge shock. Seeing all this made me mad, jealous and turned on all at the same time. I didn’t know how to handle these feelings so I put the pad down and quickly left the room.

Later that night, I awoke with a ragging hard-on. I couldn’t stop thinking about everything I’d seen. I was horny. I needed to read more of that chat. Curiosity and a stiff cock got the best of me. I grabbed the iPad and as I scrolled through Steve’s dick pics, several pics of Megan popped up. Looking at her like this was incredibly hot but also painful. There was my wife - what a slut sending nude pics to some guy. Her pics were very hot. She knew exactly how to take lusty selfies and it had me wondering - how long has she been doing this? I never thought I’d be in this situation. Anyway, I got to Megan’s video. Her knees were back and her pussy was in full view. Her red robe was open and those huge, dark nipples were hard and erect. Watching her getting off for another man made my cock harder than it had been in years. She was on fire, and her pussy was glistening and swollen. She pulled her legs further back and as her ass-hole began contracting, her pussy rudely queefed and I heard her say “oohh baby, I want you to pump your cum deep in my married whore pussy”. That was it - I felt my cock pulsate and I pumped load after load of hot cum all over myself. As I lay there, cock throbbing, balls drained - I felt very strange. I just got off to my cheating wife. I hated myself in one sense and was wildly turned on in another. The mix of emotions was something I’d never felt and I knew I’d never be the same. I’d crossed the rubicon and in an odd way, was slowly making peace with it all. My logical side knew this was wrong, but my lust had been ignited like never before. I’m not saying that after stroking to my wife I was a-ok and good to go, but I knew this was the beginning of a what I hoped would be a short lived chapter. Little did I know, there was MUCH more to come…

I wanted to share my experience and how it changed my life. I would never have been turned on by my wife fucking another man - until I was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We’d been married for 18 years, had kids and worked hard to achieve the American dream. We lived in a nice home, drove nice cars, planned for retirement and were living large. So, as you can imagine, this was a devastating discovery on many levels.

Our sex life had always been great. Lovemaking and even raw fucking were a regular occurrence. Even with hectic schedules, we made our intimacy a priority. Megan had always had a high labido, but after she hit 40, she slowly became insatiable. By the time she was 44, she was constantly in heat. That SHOULD have registered a concern, but it never crossed my mind that she was capable of cheating. I was wrong.

It became clear that something was going on. She started “working late”, going “out with the girls” and spending less time at home. I knew something was off. After some digging into phone records, there it was. A strange number constantly appearing. Suffice it to say, I eventually found out there was another cock in my hen house.

After many heated arguments, I moved into the spare room while we sorted things out. Naturally, this meant we were romantically separated, but legally, still very married. It was a lot to process, and I was in shock that another man was fucking my wife and after 18 years this could all be over.

Megan wasted no time enjoying her new found freedom. She was going out all the time, always texting and always on her phone.
I’d often catch her on the way out, perfumed and dolled up to go meet Steve. This made me insanely jealous. I didn’t know how to exist in this new world.
Seeing her looking so hot for another man set off so many feelings - anyone whose been here understands.

Looks wise, Megan is the typical girl next door. A natural beauty, she stands about 5’6 with olive skin and long dark hair. She’s curvy with a very round, ample ass and has large natural breasts. Her breasts are truly amazing. They’re heavy and full with just the right hang and her areoles are more than half-dollar sized. Her nipples are very thick and long - they extend to just over an inch when erect. They’re so large and long, they almost don’t seem real. I’d never seen nipples like hers and found them to be a HUGE turn-on. They turned Megan on too, as she would often orgasm just from me sucking them.

One evening when she was out, I noticed her iPad on the kitchen counter. I tapped the home button and a chat with Steve instantly popped up. My heart sank and I got a little nauseous when I saw the conversation. They were deep into a lustful affair. There were pics and vids along with very descriptive sexting. I could see that Steve had a slightly longer than average cock but it was super thick with a plumb sized head. Megan always had a thing for big cock heads and from her comments, it was clear she loved Steves cock. As I quickly scrolled through the chat I saw Megan’s video. She was masturbating with a vibrator and wearing her bath robe. The view was from her feet but you could see her face. A mix of feelings swept over me and I began to panic. Even after knowing she was cheating, this was a huge shock. Seeing all this made me mad, jealous and turned on all at the same time. I didn’t know how to handle these feelings so I put the pad down and quickly left the room.

Later that night, I awoke with a ragging hard-on. I couldn’t stop thinking about everything I’d seen. I was horny. I needed to read more of that chat. Curiosity and a stiff cock got the best of me. I grabbed the iPad and as I scrolled through Steve’s dick pics, several pics of Megan popped up. Looking at her like this was incredibly hot but also painful. There was my wife - what a slut sending nude pics to some guy. Her pics were very hot. She knew exactly how to take lusty selfies and it had me wondering - how long has she been doing this? I never thought I’d be in this situation. Anyway, I got to Megan’s video. Her knees were back and her pussy was in full view. Her red robe was open and those huge, dark nipples were hard and erect. Watching her getting off for another man made my cock harder than it had been in years. She was on fire, and her pussy was glistening and swollen. She pulled her legs further back and as her ass-hole began contracting, her pussy rudely queefed and I heard her say “oohh baby, I want you to pump your cum deep in my married whore pussy”. That was it - I felt my cock pulsate and I pumped load after load of hot cum all over myself. As I lay there, cock throbbing, balls drained - I felt very strange. I just got off to my cheating wife. I hated myself in one sense and was wildly turned on in another. The mix of emotions was something I’d never felt and I knew I’d never be the same. I’d crossed the rubicon and in an odd way, was slowly making peace with it all. My logical side knew this was wrong, but my lust had been ignited like never before. I’m not saying that after stroking to my wife I was a-ok and good to go, but I knew this was the beginning of a what I hoped would be a short lived chapter. Little did I know, there was MUCH more to come…
Megan sounds like an incredible woman. 🥰

Can only imagine what she looks like. Eat her when she cums home and enjoy the gusto

Curious to where this lead. Mine has had a hall pass since before we were married and while I'm pretty sure she's never "cheated" (isn't that what we all think-lol).
There have been times when she's been so caught up in her lust she's been a bit out of control. Her behavior at those times was hot beyond belief. That she was thinking with her cunt and probably not capable of stopping was both annoying and super hot. The part of me that enjoyed seeing her out of control won out. I remember asking her if she could give up her boyfriends cock and she told me "she was not sure, please don't ask and I think your going to have to get used to me sharing my pussy with him" It was fun while it lasted.

"The part of me that enjoyed seeing her out of control won out" I sure know what you mean!!
So what was your outcome?
The outcome was we had a bunch of fun with her really getting into fucking this particular guy. We both recognized how much she was getting off on it and after getting her to acknowledge her lust and clear up a few communication issues it was all systems go or in her case legs spread wide. He had an open invitation from her to stop by whenever he wanted. She went to his place a few times to be fucked in his bed. It was her first fuckbuddy that she called her boyfriend and was to the point she wanted to have him do a sleepover. (a first for her). I loved how turned on she was all the time and her "making me" share her was hot in its own way. He had a partner as well so there was some other swinging involved along the way but by far the hottest aspect was how much of a slut she was for his cock. It eventually ran it's course when he had to deal with some health problems and things were not working for him as they should. I understood that she probably could not have stopped if she wanted and if I'd tried to make her stop she would have just resented it. Especially since I had encourage her to be as slutty as she wanted to be. I'm pretty sure to this day if he rang her up she'd put out for him.

The outcome was we had a bunch of fun with her really getting into fucking this particular guy. We both recognized how much she was getting off on it and after getting her to acknowledge her lust and clear up a few communication issues it was all systems go or in her case legs spread wide. He had an open invitation from her to stop by whenever he wanted. She went to his place a few times to be fucked in his bed. It was her first fuckbuddy that she called her boyfriend and was to the point she wanted to have him do a sleepover. (a first for her). I loved how turned on she was all the time and her "making me" share her was hot in its own way. He had a partner as well so there was some other swinging involved along the way but by far the hottest aspect was how much of a slut she was for his cock. It eventually ran it's course when he had to deal with some health problems and things were not working for him as they should. I understood that she probably could not have stopped if she wanted and if I'd tried to make her stop she would have just resented it. Especially since I had encourage her to be as slutty as she wanted to be. I'm pretty sure to this day if he rang her up she'd put out for him.
That's hot. Are you still together? Is she still a slutty and sexual without this guy?

That's hot. Are you still together? Is she still a slutty and sexual without this guy?
Yes still together. That was never really in question. Not as slutty as she was but all of this was a few years ago, pre-covid and some personal health issues. She still gets fucked by one of her well hung boy toys when she's in the mood. It just not as intense as it was when she was melting down over this guys cock and was in full slut mode. If it happens again I'm happy to go along for the ride.

psychological S&M. It’s awful to loathe what makes your dick hard. Embarrassing, imasculating, horrible twisted and sick and the pain of the broken heart is so intense that you feel like you can no longer breathe - and then it’s is first mental image that always course through your brain as you pull out your cock, stroke a few times and squirt your semen into a tissue.

psychological S&M. It’s awful to loathe what makes your dick hard. Embarrassing, imasculating, horrible twisted and sick and the pain of the broken heart is so intense that you feel like you can no longer breathe - and then it’s is first mental image that always course through your brain as you pull out your cock, stroke a few times and squirt your semen into a tissue.

Fucking Hot !

Reactions: Mack351