Memories.

Ocguy

Male
Gold
2004 - 2007 I convinced my wife to fuck her coworker. He rocked her world the first time twice that night as she discovered sloppy seconds. Scared her had to talk her into a second encounter which led me to agreeing she could fuck him anytime as long as I was there.

During this time not only was my wife craving her coworkers big dick she also was addicted to be filled with two dicks.

All that led to my being slut wife to Jose married slut. Agreeing to let her go on her own with Jose was not enough as she needed the MFM 3 sum and told Jose to get his gym buddy as she already fucked him before.

Which he did the first night. I was a bit hurt just for the fact she didn’t tell me. I told him to encourage her to tell me which she didn’t. Jose did let me know before hand what he planned and did call and let me listen to my wife getting fucked. She had 5 of his buddies in one night, not at the same time. Two where in a 3 sum with Jose and 3 Jose got to watch fucking my wife in a motel a lock from the cantina.

On more then one occasion he would bring my wife to me at work after him and his friend tag teamed her and filled her. I would clean her up then add my load and send her back with him. Maria thinking I’m unknowingly eating two different loads out of her, it really turned her on.

Another time the three of us were coming back from dancing to double up on my wife back at our place. Maria was in the back with Jose making out, once in carport Jose bent Maria over the passenger side, with her skirt up, tits pulled out of her blouse he plowed for a few minutes till she climaxed. In the middle of that my a buddy of mine who lived on the other side of our complex drove by, wasn’t sure what he saw till later that day.

Mike came to ver that afternoon, Maria was still asleep as Jose and I fucked till 4 and Jose taking her again at 9:00 when he woke up.

Anyways Mike tells he did see the three of us and what he had to do to get a turn. Mike always was fascinated with her big tits. I told him it was up to her and if he was hung it would help. He let me know he was nearly 7 inches and on the thicker side.

Two weeks later Maria and I are meeting Jose for some dancing, cocktails and to double team my wife at the motel walking distance to the cantina. I tell Mike to be there by 10 when she’s already got a good buzz and is horny as hell. When Maria was Horny and drinking she liked to be spontaneous, I did this with 5 of gym buddies by this point. I tell him to dance with her and tell her how good she looks and confess that you always wanted to see those big tits of hers and go from there.

That was always a great start. So he was there close 10. Maria was enjoying her high as Mike came up and said hi she gave him a big hug, she looked back at Jose and I as she took him to the dance floor. 3 songs later she brings him back with a drinks for all.

Maria sits as Mike pulls out the stool and she says “Mikey wants to see my tits and I told him he had to ask you” so he did and I replied to her it’s up to you”. I figured we take home back to the room instead she asked for the keys. She takes him out and 10 minutes later they come back. You could see she had a little Jizz on her cleavage. She kissed me then Jose as we tasted his cum.

Maria tells us Mikey will be joining us tonight. The four of us danced about another hour before wrapped back to the room.

The 5 minute walk back took about 20 with the stopping to make out with the 3 of us, sucking our cocks as one of us fingered her soaking pussy.

As soon as the door opened Maria and Mike were all over each other stripping getting into a 69 as Jose and I watched. Maria straddled him and Mike went for her tits as she rode him. Maria later back and looked at me, “I need two in me” I took position and slipped in her twat with my homie. As Maria moaned out Mike groaned out “oh fuck bro, oh fuck don’t fucking move bro”. Maria started rocking and I started pumping, I felt Mike swell then he yells out he cumming. I felt his dick let loose his hot jizz. A healthy 5 to 8 spurts filled my wife’s kitty. I haven’t cum yet. I pull out and she rolls off Mike swallows his deflating cum covered cock and suck it clean getting a high pitched squeal out of him, Jose is naked and his big dick is hard as steel. Maria gets at the edge of the bed as I pull her legs back Jose lines up and runs his fat head up and down her oozing hole, slapping her clit a few times teasing her till she grabs the base of his cock and stuffs the head in her “fuck my sloppy pussy Daddy” she groans.

Another time the three of us were coming back from dancing to double up on my wife back at our place. Maria was in the back with Jose making out, once in carport Jose bent Maria over the passenger side, with her skirt up, tits pulled out of her blouse he plowed for a few minutes till she climaxed. In the middle of that my a buddy of mine who lived on the other side of our complex drove by, wasn’t sure what he saw till later that day.

Mike came to ver that afternoon, Maria was still asleep as Jose and I fucked till 4 and Jose taking her again at 9:00 when he woke up.

Anyways Mike tells he did see the three of us and what he had to do to get a turn. Mike always was fascinated with her big tits. I told him it was up to her and if he was hung it would help. He let me know he was nearly 7 inches and on the thicker side.

Two weeks later Maria and I are meeting Jose for some dancing, cocktails and to double team my wife at the motel walking distance to the cantina. I tell Mike to be there by 10 when she’s already got a good buzz and is horny as hell. When Maria was Horny and drinking she liked to be spontaneous, I did this with 5 of gym buddies by this point. I tell him to dance with her and tell her how good she looks and confess that you always wanted to see those big tits of hers and go from there.

That was always a great start. So he was there close 10. Maria was enjoying her high as Mike came up and said hi she gave him a big hug, she looked back at Jose and I as she took him to the dance floor. 3 songs later she brings him back with a drinks for all.

Maria sits as Mike pulls out the stool and she says “Mikey wants to see my tits and I told him he had to ask you” so he did and I replied to her it’s up to you”. I figured we take home back to the room instead she asked for the keys. She takes him out and 10 minutes later they come back. You could see she had a little Jizz on her cleavage. She kissed me then Jose as we tasted his cum.

Maria tells us Mikey will be joining us tonight. The four of us danced about another hour before wrapped back to the room.

The 5 minute walk back took about 20 with the stopping to make out with the 3 of us, sucking our cocks as one of us fingered her soaking pussy.

As soon as the door opened Maria and Mike were all over each other stripping getting into a 69 as Jose and I watched. Maria straddled him and Mike went for her tits as she rode him. Maria later back and looked at me, “I need two in me” I took position and slipped in her twat with my homie. As Maria moaned out Mike groaned out “oh fuck bro, oh fuck don’t fucking move bro”. Maria started rocking and I started pumping, I felt Mike swell then he yells out he cumming. I felt his dick let loose his hot jizz. A healthy 5 to 8 spurts filled my wife’s kitty. I haven’t cum yet. I pull out and she rolls off Mike swallows his deflating cum covered cock and suck it clean getting a high pitched squeal out of him, Jose is naked and his big dick is hard as steel. Maria gets at the edge of the bed as I pull her legs back Jose lines up and runs his fat head up and down her oozing hole, slapping her clit a few times teasing her till she grabs the base of his cock and stuffs the head in her “fuck my sloppy pussy Daddy” she groans.
They get addicted to double pussie penetration. My wife’s also hooked on that. Best fuck you can get feeling the other guy with your cock pulsating inside your wife

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi and Ocguy
So my buddy is now sitting at the little table opposite me butt as naked watching Jose sink balls deep into my wife, then looks at me. “Thanks homie and sorry for the hickies.” My wife is on her back and I see lust bites on both of her big tits. Jose wasted no time in pinning her legs back and start a slow steady deep stroke. Maria is looking at me her eyes glazed, “ oh papi I missed his big dick” she grabs his face and they start tonguing as he starts to pick up the pace.

I start rolling a joint and tell Mike to relaxe and enjoy, we watched Jose fuck her through a orgasm missionary, the let her ride him through 2 or three before he needed a break, Maria called Mike over, Mike was rock hard also and Maria asked what position, “ride me please, put those big titties in my face Baby” Maria rode Mike about 10 minutes before he pumped another load into her another load into my wife. “

“ keep sucking, get both I your mouth” my was telling Mike as I took her doggy. Between the two of us we got my wife off, I pulled out before I came, Jose went balls deep and just started fucking her with short hard strokes, Mike is spreading her cheeks apart and rubbing her brown eye as Jose got a good rhythm going fucking my wife into orgasm. Jose and I had been massaging Mikes and my Jizz into her brown eye. Mike is getting hard again and tells Jose to lay down.

Maria straddles Jose leans forward and let’s Mile hit it coating his cock before moaning for him to put it in her brown eye. With Jose now spreading her ass cheeks I added some spit as Mike started to enter. He slowly went all the way in and froze. Maria told him to pull out a little so Jose could enter, After a few failed attempts, Maria let out a deep moan as Jose slid in. They start the awkward thrusts till they get a good rhythm going, Maria moans out she almost there , Mike starters grunting and nuts in my wife A$$. He pulls out I take his place, I shove myself in with Jose and we start fucking my wife sensless. Maybe 10 minutes and I feel Jose swell and start to nut, that sets me off and then Maria again. We were done, Maria passed out on top of Jose. Mike dressed. As I walked him out I let him know if he keeps his mouth shut it probably happen again. That was Jose first nut of the night. I woke to the bed rocking as Maria rode Jose. I watched him fuck her for maybe 20 minutes before blowing in her and a little on her tits before going back to sleep. In the morning the shower was running neither and n bed. As I took my ******** Jose had my wife bent over in the shower fucking her from behind. After unloading in my again he dried off dressed and left.

Nothing was said about MMMF with our friend Mike till after dinner. Maria says to me “ man Papi Mike fucked your wifes holes good” I tell her “ he’s had the hots for you since HS, we just made a couple of his fantasies come true”.

So Mike being close by and single, Maria enjoyed Mike time n Friday and Saturday nights when I was closing the store. As soon as our kid was a sleep Mike would be over for some hot fun. A few times I walked in on them during the second round.

a few nights I came home to find Jose and Mike in a DP with my wife.
Great times had by all.