Mentoring a new Scottish cuck

Hi. I am pleased to announce that I have been mentoring a new (potential) cuck for the past week, or so. He adores his BBW wife, but she now rebuffs him in the bedroom, and he is obviously frustrated by this. For that reason, he would still like to see her with a bull, so that he can participate by "cleaning up" after the dastardly act!! I am hoping that I can assist him in finding one local to him (Irvine, Scotland). I have also turned him into a fetishist for his wife's panties/knickers which he is now adoring, particularly as she rarely changes them daily, and the last pair remained on her for 6 days! He thinks she does this on purpose to put him off, but it only turns him on still further. When she finally removed them for washing, he took the greatest pleasure in making good use of them, as you will see in the video that I did for him. Of course, I get regular updates on her activities. I also encouraged him to set up a profile on Fetlife (Nuke67) where I am also his Mentor. Feel free to pop in! Feel free to comment, as I will pass them onto him.
View attachment SixDayPanties.mp4