Middle Age Cucks ?

Stacey is 62, I'm 64. She still has an insatiable sex appetite and an incredibly hot body. These days she's mostly monogamous with a long time lover who is a bit younger. But, she still gets the desire to meet somebody new when we are traveling, especially outside of the US.

Started as newlyweds when we graduated college 40 years ago. Early years was very active as swingers but settled into a hot wife / cuckold relationship that has endured. We recently tallied the number of men she'd enjoyed over the years and was shocked by an estimate of 100; an average of 2+ a year. This was based on a higher frequency before and after kids; things slowed while raising babies but didn't totally stop. Picked back up after becoming empty nesters and through her forties and fifties. Great memories together.

Stacey is 62, I'm 64. She still has an insatiable sex appetite and an incredibly hot body. These days she's mostly monogamous with a long time lover who is a bit younger. But, she still gets the desire to meet somebody new when we are traveling, especially outside of the US.

Started as newlyweds when we graduated college 40 years ago. Early years was very active as swingers but settled into a hot wife / cuckold relationship that has endured. We recently tallied the number of men she'd enjoyed over the years and was shocked by an estimate of 100; an average of 2+ a year. This was based on a higher frequency before and after kids; things slowed while raising babies but didn't totally stop. Picked back up after becoming empty nesters and through her forties and fifties. Great memories together.
same, we went through the period of raising kids but once she knew she was a free woman it was game on for other men

I'm not a cuck in the real sense but I like my woman fucking other men. I got that desire when I was about 27 and it never left me since. I think that interesting point is that I wish for it only with woman I am seriously involved with. In love I guess. It takes some time for that wish to emerge when I am in the new relationship.

That is how I explain the fact that I wished for it with only 3 women I'v been involved with. Others I simply didn't love enough.