Middle Age Cucks ?

I think age has nothing to do with it......just my opinion.
It may not and yet may still be more the province of mature couples.
As other posts point out, there are lots of logical reasons to support why that’s likely so.

Cucking certainly is not confined to any one age group, as the variety of comments thus far indicates. It does tend to occur more, however, in middle-age and older groups. Some couples prefer (as in the comment above) to establish their family and have kids before branching out to new lovers. Some find in middle age that sex with each other has lost its spark, so they seek a new lover to ignite new passions. Often in middle age the husband begins to lose some of his virility and the woman needs more than he can provide. The list of reasons could go on, but those are three major factors.
yes , my wife was looking for that new spark in life which is why we when down this path , these days we are happily married but its a 3 person marriage not 2
Holidays especially are fun when he joins us for the week.

I'm not a cuck in the real sense but I like my woman fucking other men. I got that desire when I was about 27 and it never left me since. I think that interesting point is that I wish for it only with woman I am seriously involved with. In love I guess. It takes some time for that wish to emerge when I am in the new relationship.

That is how I explain the fact that I wished for it with only 3 women I'v been involved with. Others I simply didn't love enough.
i am the same, hasn't changed my love for my wife but it drives me nuts when other men fucking her knowing she wants it as much

why
I am 50 my wife is 45. Her lovers are always at least 10 years younger then her. She loves their staying power
why would a woman her age want an older guy servicing her , mine was in her early 40's with a 19 old on a weekly basic screwing her, sex we hot but he was immature

mine was in her early 40's with a 19 old on a weekly basic screwing her, sex we hot but he was immature
Well, it's a tradeoff. I'm 21, so only 2 years ago I was 19 and banging older white ladies. I didn't hear any complaints about immaturity. (or anything else LOL). Maybe my technique is better now at 21, still leaving them happy.

21? Shit come my way. I dying to have my wife take some really young dick. 17, 18, 19 but 21 would do.
my wife was very angry as he made out he was 24 until he dropped his driver licence in our kitchen after sex and saw his birth date, but didn't stop her seeing him for many months after. Why she was pissed off he was younger than our daughters

21? Shit come my way. I dying to have my wife take some really young dick. 17, 18, 19 but 21 would do.
She will love it and you will enjoy watching. For guys in that age range there's nothing better than middleage women, the married mama type. They always want more.

Reactions: spin418
She will love it and you will enjoy watching. For guys in that age range there's nothing better than middleage women, the married mama type. They always want more.
he used to call my wife, Mrs Robinson , like the film the "Graduate"
Turned her on a great deal, i say that's why she didn't stop

I know I will enjoy that. For me the younger the better. As long as he is big enough and can bring it good.