Middle Age Cucks ?

same, we went through the period of raising kids but once she knew she was a free woman it was game on for other men
We went a bit wild once both sons were in college. Reminded me of when we first started and our sexual appetites seemed to be insatiable. Major difference was that, unlike when we were young, the internet and dating sites made it easier to find the right men. Texting made it possible to vet a potential lover before calling to get to know one another and, of course, meeting face to face. Technology made it possible to have sex with multiple men in a relatively short period of time. And she did for several years as we transitioned from our 30s to our 40s.

Reactions: artman6060
We went a bit wild once both sons were in college. Reminded me of when we first started and our sexual appetites seemed to be insatiable. Major difference was that, unlike when we were young, the internet and dating sites made it easier to find the right men. Texting made it possible to vet a potential lover before calling to get to know one another and, of course, meeting face to face. Technology made it possible to have sex with multiple men in a relatively short period of time. And she did for several years as we transitioned from our 30s to our 40s.
yes mate, the internet has made it very easy to meet and screen possible bulls, when we first start she be spending hrs chatting to possible guys and experiences.
It was a way she could be a great wife during the day and another man's mistress in her free time for sex. These days so many wankers she doesn't do this anymore, its become my job to fund her quality bulls which i have been successful at . Does she or i have any regerts...NO :)
i love the woman she become and she loves her sexual freedom

Reactions: davelb76
Stacey is 62, I'm 64. She still has an insatiable sex appetite and an incredibly hot body. These days she's mostly monogamous with a long time lover who is a bit younger. But, she still gets the desire to meet somebody new when we are traveling, especially outside of the US.

Started as newlyweds when we graduated college 40 years ago. Early years was very active as swingers but settled into a hot wife / cuckold relationship that has endured. We recently tallied the number of men she'd enjoyed over the years and was shocked by an estimate of 100; an average of 2+ a year. This was based on a higher frequency before and after kids; things slowed while raising babies but didn't totally stop. Picked back up after becoming empty nesters and through her forties and fifties. Great memories together.

Just checked out your wife. WOW!! We too are in our 60's and have been in the lifestyle for close to 25 years and about 5 as her being a hot wife. We lived in Florida from 2000-2017. Sure wish we would have met up.

My wife is 54 (younger in pictures posted here) and her men ranges from 35 to 47 (maybe 47) and have stamina like I’ve never had. Biggest is 10 and a half inches.
One of my last remaining fantasies is for her to fuck a hung teenager.

• Love
My wife is 54 (younger in pictures posted here) and her men ranges from 35 to 47 (maybe 47) and have stamina like I’ve never had. Biggest is 10 and a half inches.
One of my last remaining fantasies is for her to fuck a hung teenager.
That interests me as well. A smooth bodied big dicked 19 year old...……...

• Love
That interests me as well. A smooth bodied big dicked 19 year old...……...
Stacey has enjoyed her share of young men over the years. And still gets hit on by men in their 20s. It turns her on but she isn't interested (I don't believe it for a minute - she's too over-sexed to turn down the right youngster).

we started in out late 30's had we known as much now it would have been much earlier
We waited until we decided we didn't want any more children and my wife jumped at the chance to enjoy sex with others outside our marriage
So don't knock it until you tried it

Cucking certainly is not confined to any one age group, as the variety of comments thus far indicates. It does tend to occur more, however, in middle-age and older groups. Some couples prefer (as in the comment above) to establish their family and have kids before branching out to new lovers. Some find in middle age that sex with each other has lost its spark, so they seek a new lover to ignite new passions. Often in middle age the husband begins to lose some of his virility and the woman needs more than he can provide. The list of reasons could go on, but those are three major factors.

Reactions: WetWild