Milf's that like to fuck 18 to 20 year old men.

since we don't have any older bbc bulls except for young bbc students, so by force I have the opportunity to have my first and for two years now the only bbc lover, a young boy who when he had me for the first time was barely 18 years old but in sex he is like someone who has done nothing else for years but fuck women, the kid succeeded and succeeds every time in being so deep inside me where no one has been before and in bringing me to a series of orgasms which no one has succeeded in otherwise I am a middle aged woman years old, I can be his mother according to his age

since we don't have any older bbc bulls except for young bbc students, so by force I have the opportunity to have my first and for two years now the only bbc lover, a young boy who when he had me for the first time was barely 18 years old but in sex he is like someone who has done nothing else for years but fuck women, the kid succeeded and succeeds every time in being so deep inside me where no one has been before and in bringing me to a series of orgasms which no one has succeeded in otherwise I am a middle aged woman years old, I can be his mother according to his age
That is SO HOT to know. Thank you for sharing this. I just sent you a PM.

Reactions: erzika34
My wife has always liked younger guys and has never had any difficulty finding young guys for sex.

For Valentines Day, I decided to do something special for my wife. I booked a trip, and we stayed in a VRBO condo on the beach that had two bedrooms and two baths. I got on a swinger site we are on and posted a "hot date" notice for February 10, 11, and 12th since Valentine's fell on a Tuesday this year. I put the age range as 18 - 21 but was unsure I would find a guy in that range since most profiles are '40-'70s.

I received numerous responses from guys in our age range and selected two I thought would work if I could not find a young man for her.

On the 8th, I finally received a message from an 18-year-old guy. During our chats, he told me he always liked several of his friend's moms and wanted to find a Mom for the first time. He confessed he was a virgin. We exchanged pictures; he was lanky and tall with trace amounts of body hair. I learned his mom is 37, and his grandma was only a year older than my wife, 59. I made him send me a text image of his driver's license to prove his legal age. I did not know how things would go but decided to give him a try, and I also had a backup plan.

He met us on Friday afternoon, February 10th, and he appeared nervous. My wife had no idea who he was or why he was over. She was sitting on the balcony outside our bedroom when he arrived, enjoying a Bloody Mary I had made, wearing a bathrobe with nothing else underneath. My wife thought the guy was "cute," but she was doubtful about his age. He showed her his license, and she finally began to relax. He kept calling her a MILF, which my wife enjoyed. Two more Bloody Marys for my wife and a Pepsi for our guest, and my wife was curious and frisky. I worked to get my wife's robe off her on the balcony, and Lee, our guest, was mesmerized at seeing a mature woman's naked body.

HotMom.png
My wife kissed Lee, got his top off, and then began working on his shorts. He was wearing boy's Avengers Briefs, which my wife could not help but laugh at. Her laugh quickly subsided when she saw the size of Lee's tool, and the briefs were off.

It took a big part of Friday for Lee to figure out what he was doing and not to blow his load at entry, but by Saturday, he was much better, and he was able to bring my wife to climax. By Sunday, Lee was a pro

My wife has always liked younger guys and has never had any difficulty finding young guys for sex.

For Valentines Day, I decided to do something special for my wife. I booked a trip, and we stayed in a VRBO condo on the beach that had two bedrooms and two baths. I got on a swinger site we are on and posted a "hot date" notice for February 10, 11, and 12th since Valentine's fell on a Tuesday this year. I put the age range as 18 - 21 but was unsure I would find a guy in that range since most profiles are '40-'70s.

I received numerous responses from guys in our age range and selected two I thought would work if I could not find a young man for her.

On the 8th, I finally received a message from an 18-year-old guy. During our chats, he told me he always liked several of his friend's moms and wanted to find a Mom for the first time. He confessed he was a virgin. We exchanged pictures; he was lanky and tall with trace amounts of body hair. I learned his mom is 37, and his grandma was only a year older than my wife, 59. I made him send me a text image of his driver's license to prove his legal age. I did not know how things would go but decided to give him a try, and I also had a backup plan.

He met us on Friday afternoon, February 10th, and he appeared nervous. My wife had no idea who he was or why he was over. She was sitting on the balcony outside our bedroom when he arrived, enjoying a Bloody Mary I had made, wearing a bathrobe with nothing else underneath. My wife thought the guy was "cute," but she was doubtful about his age. He showed her his license, and she finally began to relax. He kept calling her a MILF, which my wife enjoyed. Two more Bloody Marys for my wife and a Pepsi for our guest, and my wife was curious and frisky. I worked to get my wife's robe off her on the balcony, and Lee, our guest, was mesmerized at seeing a mature woman's naked body.

My wife kissed Lee, got his top off, and then began working on his shorts. He was wearing boy's Avengers Briefs, which my wife could not help but laugh at. Her laugh quickly subsided when she saw the size of Lee's tool, and the briefs were off.

It took a big part of Friday for Lee to figure out what he was doing and not to blow his load at entry, but by Saturday, he was much better, and he was able to bring my wife to climax. By Sunday, Lee was a pro
That is so awesome! I LOVE your story. I am glad that everything turned out well. I really appreciate your great reply. I hope your wife meets lots more younger guys like this one.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Wife's BF's are all younger and are friends from the gym we go too. She was being chased by a young guy (he was 18 when first met) that wanted her, but she refused him, telling if he waited till he was 21 (her rule), she would go out with him. Have to hand it to him, he tried wearing her down, but she stuck to her guns. They made plans to go out on his 21st,her taking him to dinner and drinks afterwards. When they got home they had another drink and said they were going to a bedroom. They weren't out of the livingroom 2 minutes when I heard in a loud voice OMG. I got up and went to make sure all was ok, when I get to the door(they left it open ) there's my wife, topless, on her knees slobbering on this guys huge cock, he was semi flaccid but at least 8" and getting harder. By the time he was full hard he was 10" and a little bigger around than a redbull can. For the next three hours all I heard was moaning and groaning and grunting like I never heard before. She told me he came 3 times and never went soft, finally both were satiated. She saw him for about 2 years, always enjoying his stretching and recovery until he fell in love and moved on. She now looks for younger because of their stamina

Wife's BF's are all younger and are friends from the gym we go too. She was being chased by a young guy (he was 18 when first met) that wanted her, but she refused him, telling if he waited till he was 21 (her rule), she would go out with him. Have to hand it to him, he tried wearing her down, but she stuck to her guns. They made plans to go out on his 21st,her taking him to dinner and drinks afterwards. When they got home they had another drink and said they were going to a bedroom. They weren't out of the livingroom 2 minutes when I heard in a loud voice OMG. I got up and went to make sure all was ok, when I get to the door(they left it open ) there's my wife, topless, on her knees slobbering on this guys huge cock, he was semi flaccid but at least 8" and getting harder. By the time he was full hard he was 10" and a little bigger around than a redbull can. For the next three hours all I heard was moaning and groaning and grunting like I never heard before. She told me he came 3 times and never went soft, finally both were satiated. She saw him for about 2 years, always enjoying his stretching and recovery until he fell in love and moved on. She now looks for younger because of their stamina
That's amazing!! So awesome to for you to share this story. The younger guys are definitely know for their stamina for sure. I am glad that your wife got to enjoy.