Milf's that like to fuck 18 to 20 year old men.

My girl was on a camping trip with her friends. She was wearing the shorts and the bikini top in the pics. They were all sitting around in chairs during. She was sitting across from her friend’s 19 year old. A few times she opened up her legs and “accidentally” pulled the “shorts” to the side just like in these pics exposing her pussy.

When it got dark she said she was going back to her camper and fill her cooler back up. Her friends so followed her a couple minutes later. He got inside and asked if she was doing that on purpose.

She dropped her bikini top and shorts, then locked the door. He was wearing nothing but shorts and when he pulled his off, his dick was big and rock hard. She took him back to her bed and he was all over her tits. Then got between her legs and fucked her missionary style.

When he was getting close she told him she was fixed and he could cum in her. He buried his dick all the way inside her, hitting her cervix. She said she didn’t think the waves were ever going to stop. As soon as he pulled out, cum poured out of her pussy and soaked her sheets.

He took off so no one would notice them getting back at the same time, she spent another 30 minutes waiting for all the cum to drain out and washing off a bit so the smell wasn’t obvious when she got back. View attachment 1321639View attachment 1321640
So hot ultimate fantasy

Reactions: Glock19Fan
My girl was on a camping trip with her friends. She was wearing the shorts and the bikini top in the pics. They were all sitting around in chairs during. She was sitting across from her friend’s 19 year old. A few times she opened up her legs and “accidentally” pulled the “shorts” to the side just like in these pics exposing her pussy.

When it got dark she said she was going back to her camper and fill her cooler back up. Her friends so followed her a couple minutes later. He got inside and asked if she was doing that on purpose.

She dropped her bikini top and shorts, then locked the door. He was wearing nothing but shorts and when he pulled his off, his dick was big and rock hard. She took him back to her bed and he was all over her tits. Then got between her legs and fucked her missionary style.

When he was getting close she told him she was fixed and he could cum in her. He buried his dick all the way inside her, hitting her cervix. She said she didn’t think the waves were ever going to stop. As soon as he pulled out, cum poured out of her pussy and soaked her sheets.

He took off so no one would notice them getting back at the same time, she spent another 30 minutes waiting for all the cum to drain out and washing off a bit so the smell wasn’t obvious when she got back. View attachment 1321639View attachment 1321640
damn, what a body! so hot that she fucked her friend's son!

I've been looking for one forever. No luck though :(
I would love to hear from milf's or husbands with hot milf's that have fucked one or more 18 to 20 year old thin built black or white males. The more the better. Pictures and or videos would be an added bonus. You can PM. I am 1000% discreet. I never share anything you show or tell me.
Sounds amazing. Been looking for one to check off my buck list. No luck yet :(

Reactions: stacyz
I was 22, fucking this 41yo married gal. Hubby didn't know. She was the manager at my credit union, always wore a dress or skirt & blouse and heels. And sexy bra and pantyhose. She was pretty, had a nice haircut and a rock solid body. I learned so much from her. Once a week, Thursday after work, 5:45 like clockwork she'd be at my place. 5 minutes of chit chat, some kissing then we were in my bed. I'd fuck her three times, usually once in her butt hole then she'd be gone by 7:30. Her hubby thought she had a weekly office meeting. She was always afraid hubby would find out and I know that turned her on. There was times we just got naked, just befor we'd start to make out, she'd look at me, kinda roll her eyes and say she hoped her husband wouldn't find out. Then she fuck the hell out of me. Many times when she was getting dressed to go home she'd tell me she was going to have sex with hubby, I know that turned her on also. I loved watching her put those pantyhose back on.
Lasted for over a year. She had 2 kids, typical tits that hung just right. She smelled and tasted different than the girls my age I'd try to nail. There was no head games, she was on birth control so no rubbers. Unlike the constant worry I had doing a girl my age, is she on birth control, is she honest or lying about it ?? We all know how a guy that got a girl pregnant...but she said she was on the pill... Anal with a girl my age, probably not going to happen.
Her regular visits really took the pressure off me trying to get laid and it must have worked, I got a LOT of pussy on weekends. I guess I had that...if I don't get laid tonight I don't really care...knowing on Thursday I had a sure thing.
The best part of seeing her was how she always said how much she liked "our sex" as she called it. Made me feel good. I preferred to cum inside her while we fucked but she liked to give me head and swallow sometimes then she'd kiss me, that really turned her on. I asked if she did that with her hubby, she said no. Same with anal, she said hubby never did it with her.
One super cool thing about the whole deal was...there was a steak/chicken/hamburger place next to where I worked. My and co-workers often had lunch there. I/we fucked many of the waitresses in the constantly revolving pool of 20yo girls. Sometimes I'd see my sex friend having lunch with her coworkers. We'd always compare what server we had a "date" with...fucked, or were trying to "date". I'd just know I'd be doing my older friend while we talked about the staff. I never told anyone about my deal.
At that time in my life she was the absolute best thing I'd ever had going .

Last edited:
I would love to hear from milf's or husbands with hot milf's that have fucked one or more 18 to 20 year old thin built black or white males. The more the better. Pictures and or videos would be an added bonus. You can PM. I am 1000% discreet. I never share anything you show or tell me.
Great! If my MILF and I go into that lifestyle I would love these age-difference, too :)

Reactions: jodoc