Milf's that like to fuck 18 to 20 year old men.

I would love to hear from milf's or husbands with hot milf's that have fucked one or more 18 to 20 year old thin built black or white males. The more the better. Pictures and or videos would be an added bonus. You can PM. I am 1000% discreet. I never share anything you show or tell me.
When my wife was 57, we met a 21 year old. I could tell he was nervous in the hotel elevator on our was to the room. My wife stood in front of us in a short black skirt,, crotchless panties and low cut red top that showed lots of cleavage. When my wife turned to the elevator door, I showed him he didn't have to be nervous when I took one his hands and put it under my wife's skirt and started fingering her pussy, as he put his other hand on her breasts and started French kissing her hard. He said your pussy is so wet already. She replied,what did you expect, I'm my husband's whore wife, a slut, available for fucking, isn't that why you're here, to fuck a slut? We got to our room at 6:00 pm and he left at 3:00 am. He fucked the shirt of her. He took her to our balcony, he bent her over as she held to the railing, he pounded her hot wet pussy until he came deep in her pussy. later he fucked in the ass several times bent over the sofa's arms, He laid her on the bed and fucked her mouth until he came down her throat I saw her lick him his dick and balls clean. Everytime he came, he recovered quickly, but what do you expect, he was 21, it was a wild night,

I would love to hear from milf's or husbands with hot milf's that have fucked one or more 18 to 20 year old thin built black or white males. The more the better. Pictures and or videos would be an added bonus. You can PM. I am 1000% discreet. I never share anything you show or tell me.
Yeah I like hearing about 40 -55 year olds on the prowl for young meat, all the time. Especially recent divorced after a long term marriage because their quim started getting running and the old boy was not a sharer

Last edited:
Reactions: shymalea62
When my wife was 57, we met a 21 year old. I could tell he was nervous in the hotel elevator on our way to the room. My wife stood in front of us in a short black skirt,, crotchless panties and low cut red top that showed lots of cleavage. When my wife turned to the elevator door, I showed him he didn't have to be nervous when I took one his hands and put it under my wife's skirt and started fingering her pussy, as he put his other hand on her breasts and started French kissing her hard. He said your pussy is so wet already. She replied,what did you expect, I'm my husband's whore wife, a slut, available for fucking, isn't that why you're here, to fuck a slut? We got to our room at 6:00 pm and he left at 3:00 am. He fucked the shirt of her. He took her to our balcony, he bent her over as she held to the railing, he pounded her hot wet pussy until he came deep in her pussy. later he fucked in the ass several times bent over the sofa's arms, He laid her on the bed and fucked her mouth until he came down her throat I saw her lick him his dick and balls clean. Everytime he came, he recovered quickly, but what do you expect, he was 21. This young guy walked around the room with my wife legs wrapped around his waist as he raised her up and down on his big cock and she was screaming. There was a small round table in our hotel room, he placed her on the edge of the table as he told her, spread your long legs wide whore, she spread as wide as she could. He said, you're my whore tonight and he started alternating fucking her pussy and ass. After a while he picked her up again and fucked her as he carried her to the bed and threw her on it and he jumped on it also. He said, I am going show your husban how fuck a whore and began
driviing his cock deep down her throat, he didn"t care he was making her gag. He was driving his cock down her throat until she couldn't breath, she would slap tbe bed with both arms, then he would pull out repeat the same action. About 10 minutes later, it got easier for her and he began to drive his cock faster and faster until he began dumping huge loads of cum.
He told her, open your mouth slut, show your husband how much of a whore you are. She had gobs of cum, he then said, swllow it all whore and lick my dick and balls clean, she quickly obeyed. Before he left, he took a shower with her and fucked her in the shower. It was a wild night

Last edited:
When my wife was 57, we met a 21 year old. I could tell he was nervous in the hotel elevator on our was to the room. My wife stood in front of us in a short black skirt,, red panties and low cut red top that showed lots of cleavage. When my wife turned to the elevator door, I showed him he didn't have to be nervous when I took one his hands and put it under my wife's skirt and started fingering her pussy, as he put his other hand on her breasts and started French kissing her hard. He said your pussy is so wet already. She replied,what did you expect, I'm my husband's whore wife, a slut, available for fucking, isn't that why you're here, to fuck a slut? We got to our room at 6:00 pm and he left at 3:00 am. He fucked the shirt of her. He took her to our balcony, he bent her over as she held to the railing, he pounded her hot wet pussy until he came deep in her pussy. later he fucked in the ass several times bent over the sofa's arms, He laid her on the bed and fucked her mouth until he came down her throat I saw her lick him his dick and balls clean. Everytime he came, he recovered quickly, but what do you expect, he was 21, it was a wild night,

Reactions: shymalea62