Milf's that like to fuck 18 to 20 year old men.

When my wife was 57, we met a 21 year old. I could tell he was nervous in the hotel elevator on our way to our hotel room. My wife stood in front of us in a short black skirt,, red panties and low cut red top that showed lots of cleavage. When my wife turned to the elevator door, I showed him he didn't have to be nervous when I took one his hands and put it under my wife's skirt and started fingering her pussy, as he put his other hand on her breasts and started French kissing her hard. He said your pussy is so wet already. She replied,what did you expect, I'm my husband's whore wife, a slut, available for fucking, isn't that why you're here, to fuck a slut? We got to our room at 6:00 pm and he left at 3:00 am. He asked what were the rules. I said your not allowed to take pictures or videos of her
face. You can fuck her anyway you want, all night, if you can handle it. My wife is your whore for tonight. He fucked the shit out of her. He took her to our balcony, he bent her over as she held on to the railing, and he pounded her hot wet pussy then in one swift last plunge, he began grinding against her hot pussy as he was coming deep in her. My wife was screaming as he commanded, come on whore grind that hot cunt against my cock, she began to grind, all she could say, oh your cock is big deep inside me. After he was done later he fucked her in the ass several times bent over the sofa's arms, He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist , and he started lifting her up and down on his cock as he took her to the bed. He laid her on the bed and fucked her mouth while saying whore, this what your hot cunt and ass taste like. He fucked her mouth until he came down her throat He told her to open her mouth and show your husband how much a whore you are. She obeyed, and she had gobs of cum in her mouth. The guy said swallow it whore and lick me clean. I saw her lick him his dick and balls clean. Everytime he came, he recovered quickly, but what do you expect, he was 21. My favorite things were to watch different men pound my wife's holes and after they were gone, I loved to fuck her and mix my cum with the guy or guys that that just fucked her. I forgot I still have a couple of picture of her well used panties of that wild night.

Attachments

• 20231211_182100.jpg
    20231211_182100.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20231211_181858.jpg
    20231211_181858.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Reactions: shymalea62
About seven years ago, me and my wife got to go on a cruise without the kids, me and my wife weren’t big partiers, but we decided to cut loose since we didn’t have the kids and we didn’t have anywhere to drive to. So we went to some late night clubs that were on the ship, a young 20 something came up and asked my wife to dance. I said certainly we ended up partying into the night and nothing happened that night. We went back to the room and talked about if we would’ve brought him back to the room and role-play, and it was amazing, the next night we went to that same club and ran in to him again we partied again into the night, and as we were getting ready to leave, my wife grabbed his hand and told him to come with us once we got into the room my wife got all four on the bed and told our young friend to get behind her and told me to get in front of her and she said when she count to three, she wanted us to put our hard cocks in a hole at the same time and she counted 123 and I felt move forward into my cock and I watched as he fucked my wife from behind, and my wife sucked my dick like she’s never sucked a dick in her life then quickly came in her mouth and spent the next 20 minutes watching this young man fucker, and at least five positions finishing off with coming and my beautiful wife’s pussy as she screamed harder harder .. the next night we ended up picking up an older man and brought him back to our room but this time I waited and watched her from the closet as I jerked off watching her ride this old man’s cock!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5478.jpeg
    IMG_5478.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 109
About seven years ago, me and my wife got to go on a cruise without the kids, me and my wife weren’t big partiers, but we decided to cut loose since we didn’t have the kids and we didn’t have anywhere to drive to. So we went to some late night clubs that were on the ship, a young 20 something came up and asked my wife to dance. I said certainly we ended up partying into the night and nothing happened that night. We went back to the room and talked about if we would’ve brought him back to the room and role-play, and it was amazing, the next night we went to that same club and ran in to him again we partied again into the night, and as we were getting ready to leave, my wife grabbed his hand and told him to come with us once we got into the room my wife got all four on the bed and told our young friend to get behind her and told me to get in front of her and she said when she count to three, she wanted us to put our hard cocks in a hole at the same time and she counted 123 and I felt move forward into my cock and I watched as he fucked my wife from behind, and my wife sucked my dick like she’s never sucked a dick in her life then quickly came in her mouth and spent the next 20 minutes watching this young man fucker, and at least five positions finishing off with coming and my beautiful wife’s pussy as she screamed harder harder .. the next night we ended up picking up an older man and brought him back to our room but this time I waited and watched her from the closet as I jerked off watching her ride this old man’s cock!!!
your wife is a very kinky hotwife,i like a slutty wife,is she still being naughty with strangers and let you watch,i love to get teased and forced to watch

Just curious, is paying bulls for their services a common affair?

I mean seing so many older women (at my age and older) with young men and maybe especially black studs, who I believe would have plenty of young chick's the choose from if they wanted.

Do you pay young studs?

Just curious, is paying bulls for their services a common affair?

I mean seing so many older women (at my age and older) with young men and maybe especially black studs, who I believe would have plenty of young chick's the choose from if they wanted.

Do you pay young studs?
We did not pay

I'd be happiest if my slut's sole purpose was hooking up, one on one, every waking moment of her life
bringing them back to her boudoir Where I wait with silk curtain like lace short for each of her young men to put on
Naturally I would have a match pair of pink colored ones
Then we head to the spa pool where the wetness of the fabric serves only to emphasise an enormous virile cock
as well as, of course my over engorged clit
And whilst I am most definitely not interested in men in a general sexual context, it serves my cuckold angst to know
their is a young behemoth with an enormous cock walking around my property with the soul purpose of satisfying my conquering slut
to no end
When it is not jammed up my wife, pummeling her pussy like there is no tomorrow, it is on display around the house to let everyone one involve under stand who the big cocked bull is that gets to spread the wife's legs
And who isn't
because that's life in cuck heaven