Most Hotwives do Not look like models

I think attractive is different for each person.
I have friends that fall all over each other for some people that do nothing for me. With others ,like myself, being big up top I will never be skinny or have the body some of the others on here do.
I'm ok with that, not living life to please others View attachment 453916
I'd fuck the shit out of her! There'd be cum puddles everywhere she went.

Reactions: Leeice
My late wife & I were Swingers (in one form or another for pushing 30 ys--Through the yrs we met & played with a lot of people--& Rarely were they as hansom or beautiful as just about every story here says they are-- some better looking than others-- & We were just (mabe) average ourselves--after childbirth she was overweight =me tall & fairly Skinny --Hell--one time she had a guy say she was too Fat for him to her face-- (ignorant SOB)--He could have declined after seeing lots of pics online--Most of the folks her or I played with were like us--They did'nt look like the Models that you read about here-Esp the women after childbirth--View attachment 453047View attachment 453047
She was a team player wasn't she ?

She was a team player wasn't she ?
Oh yes--She gave it all for the "Team" If guys wanted her to take care of their Friends--she took care of them--The most guys ay once I saw her satisfy was either 4 or 5(not quite sure) although she told me there were times when she did'nt know how many men screwed her--Like when a "Boyfriend had her in a bar bathroom bent over a toilet & he offered her to every man that came in--Then after they were done he wouldn't let them stay & watch--I had gotten off work early that day saw her van in the parking lot- went in to look for her-gave up--went to the bathroom before leaving -Had my turn without saying anything & left-- she came home & told me there must have been at least a dozen men--then did'nt believe that one of them was me--I later met her boyfriend & he confirmed I was there- She loved doing these kind of things-

Oh yes--She gave it all for the "Team" If guys wanted her to take care of their Friends--she took care of them--The most guys ay once I saw her satisfy was either 4 or 5(not quite sure) although she told me there were times when she did'nt know how many men screwed her--Like when a "Boyfriend had her in a bar bathroom bent over a toilet & he offered her to every man that came in--Then after they were done he wouldn't let them stay & watch--I had gotten off work early that day saw her van in the parking lot- went in to look for her-gave up--went to the bathroom before leaving -Had my turn without saying anything & left-- she came home & told me there must have been at least a dozen men--then did'nt believe that one of them was me--I later met her boyfriend & he confirmed I was there- She loved doing these kind of things-
Oh yes she sound like a few lovers I had the honor to fuck Who knew how to make a man feel good
after she fuck them those are RARE to come by I would have to loved to fuck her I love the housewife next door look
who love to fuck may she RIP

Reactions: Mr. Incubus
I think attractive is different for each person.
I have friends that fall all over each other for some people that do nothing for me. With others ,like myself, being big up top I will never be skinny or have the body some of the others on here do.
I'm ok with that, not living life to please others
Your curves are in all the right places as far as I am concerned. But it’s more than that, though. Sexy is an attitude and you certainly have that in abundance. This picture shows an exhibitionist streak in you that exudes sexy.

Reactions: Leeice and Kev627
Personality can make a big difference, I take good care of myself and try to stay in decent shape and avoided woman with too much weight but learned that some of those women do try to take care of themselves but their bodies accumulate weight regardless. I was surprised not long ago when I played with a hotwife that was a bit overweight but because of the chemistry and connection we established from the very start we decided to play. She gave me more than I could expect, it was super amazing and learned not to exclude wives that I typically did not consider sexy. Everyone have something to offer, it's important finding out what that is, usually you can tell in the first 30 minutes of conversation....I've also been with very fit wives that really didn't impress me at all and it was their bodies, not the chemistry that I appreciate the most...my two cents, lol

Reactions: bdanger2018
Personality can make a big difference, I take good care of myself and try to stay in decent shape and avoided woman with too much weight but learned that some of those women do try to take care of themselves but their bodies accumulate weight regardless. I was surprised not long ago when I played with a hotwife that was a bit overweight but because of the chemistry and connection we established from the very start we decided to play. She gave me more than I could expect, it was super amazing and learned not to exclude wives that I typically did not consider sexy. Everyone have something to offer, it's important finding out what that is, usually you can tell in the first 30 minutes of conversation....I've also been with very fit wives that really didn't impress me at all and it was their bodies, not the chemistry that I appreciate the most...my two cents, lol
That's what I'm saying The woman next door , in the store etc. Can and will fuck you never know A skinny girl , super model type looks great But may not bust a grape in bed But a big gal will fuck you Fuck you good

Reactions: Kev627
Here is my 33 year old wife. She is a 'former' model, but she is 5 yrs and 15-20 removed from those days. I love her shape now, more than then to be honest. Several of these photos are from her last date, he took them..:)
I LOVE her shape to! To me that is an example what a sexy women's body looks like. I am not in to scinny scin and bones chicks!