Most Hotwives do Not look like models

jane don

My late wife & I were Swingers (in one form or another for pushing 30 ys--Through the yrs we met & played with a lot of people--& Rarely were they as hansom or beautiful as just about every story here says they are-- some better looking than others-- & We were just (mabe) average ourselves--after childbirth she was overweight =me tall & fairly Skinny --Hell--one time she had a guy say she was too Fat for him to her face-- (ignorant SOB)--He could have declined after seeing lots of pics online--Most of the folks her or I played with were like us--They did'nt look like the Models that you read about here-Esp the women after childbirth--Scan10008.JPGScan10008.JPG

People can be immature and rude

Personality counts just as much as looks. Both are equally important (depending on the individual, of course)

I am not model quality (in terms of looks) but most find me charming as a person

Most of my experiences have been with average looking people (yes, I have been lucky enough to have experiences with great looking people too, but that was the rare case)

Considering how long we "Played" & how many people were involved--I'd hazard a guess that lees than 5% of the women & 15% of the men were what you might consider in the physical category of Handsome or Beautiful-- Good looking-Yes--people feel left out & Afraid to submit stories or pics when what's on a site are "Supposedly" All better looking than 90% of the human population--

Reactions: Angelo1977
We meet all sorts of people, personalities, body types, etc in the lifestyle. We have to be turned on by our playmates though. Often a great personality can enthusiasm can make up for not being totally hot. That said, when Mrs HW meets guys she generally meets pretty above average guys, hot, fit, professional, entertaining, well endowed, etc....but she screens them well for that. There are times that she's turned on by and plays with guys I don't think are that great...but she likes what she likes.

NOBODY should let body type or body shame keep them from enjoying the lifestyle. There is somebody for everybody out there. You just have to figure out what it is that turns you on. If you don't like your body you can do great things in reshaping it. It is much hard work but you can shape up if you'd rather. That doesn't mean that you must, it just means that if you desire that you can work for it and make it happen.

HW

My late wife & I were Swingers (in one form or another for pushing 30 ys--Through the yrs we met & played with a lot of people--& Rarely were they as hansom or beautiful as just about every story here says they are-- some better looking than others-- & We were just (mabe) average ourselves--after childbirth she was overweight =me tall & fairly Skinny --Hell--one time she had a guy say she was too Fat for him to her face-- (ignorant SOB)--He could have declined after seeing lots of pics online--Most of the folks her or I played with were like us--They did'nt look like the Models that you read about here-Esp the women after childbirth--View attachment 453047View attachment 453047
I agree with you, and that's the point at which so many stories turn to bullshit.

Just to show the other side of the coin, I spend a lot of time in the gym and following a diet that is healthy for me. As you get older it gets harder and harder (or should I say it takes more of an effort) to stay in shape. The junk people put in their mouths today is disgusting to say the least. That's not to say I don't splurge but everyone should try to eat a better diet and do something other that sit around each nite and watch TV for hours on end.

Just to show the other side of the coin, I spend a lot of time in the gym and following a diet that is healthy for me. As you get older it gets harder and harder (or should I say it takes more of an effort) to stay in shape. The junk people put in their mouths today is disgusting to say the least. That's not to say I don't splurge but everyone should try to eat a better diet and do something other that sit around each nite and watch TV for hours on end.
I am the same way. Mr HW and I were just talking about this. He reminded me that I do so much hard work to get this body that guys and girls have always desired and I have for years. He said that he really doesn't like it if somebody plays with me who doesn't understand how much work it takes to have my body and especially if they don't put in the work themselves. He enjoys it when the guys are really in to my body and understand that in most worlds I wouldn't be out there and available at all. That said, there is def somebody for everybody in the LS and we encourage women to play and enjoy themselves in any case. We really enjoy having fun and socializing with all types....but I'm def drawn to the more fit guys and girls when it comes to play.

Mrs HW

I am the same way. Mr HW and I were just talking about this. He reminded me that I do so much hard work to get this body that guys and girls have always desired and I have for years. He said that he really doesn't like it if somebody plays with me who doesn't understand how much work it takes to have my body and especially if they don't put in the work themselves. He enjoys it when the guys are really in to my body and understand that in most worlds I wouldn't be out there and available at all. That said, there is def somebody for everybody in the LS and we encourage women to play and enjoy themselves in any case. We really enjoy having fun and socializing with all types....but I'm def drawn to the more fit guys and girls when it comes to play.

Mrs HW
Well said !!!!!

I think attractive is different for each person.
I have friends that fall all over each other for some people that do nothing for me. With others ,like myself, being big up top I will never be skinny or have the body some of the others on here do.
I'm ok with that, not living life to please others View attachment 453916
I think attractive is different for each person.
I have friends that fall all over each other for some people that do nothing for me. With others ,like myself, being big up top I will never be skinny or have the body some of the others on here do.
I'm ok with that, not living life to please others View attachment 453916
Is this your pic! Jezus! You look great hon! And its not just coz ur flashing. Its that face of yours.. that expression.. those eyes.. and the way you hold yourself! Its the package that counts!

Reactions: Leeice and Kev627
We meet all sorts of people, personalities, body types, etc in the lifestyle. We have to be turned on by our playmates though. Often a great personality can enthusiasm can make up for not being totally hot. That said, when Mrs HW meets guys she generally meets pretty above average guys, hot, fit, professional, entertaining, well endowed, etc....but she screens them well for that. There are times that she's turned on by and plays with guys I don't think are that great...but she likes what she likes.

NOBODY should let body type or body shame keep them from enjoying the lifestyle. There is somebody for everybody out there. You just have to figure out what it is that turns you on. If you don't like your body you can do great things in reshaping it. It is much hard work but you can shape up if you'd rather. That doesn't mean that you must, it just means that if you desire that you can work for it and make it happen.

HW
Well said, I've been overweight most of my life and until 7 weeks ago, I had a 6-7 inch uncut cock (just got cut), but I love all people. I was a regular 'bull' at a swingers party, and I have always, and I do mean 'ALWAYS' fucked at least one lady at a party. Many of them absolutely gorgeous women, and some not so on the outside.

That being said one of the worst fucks I ever had looked like she could be in Playboy, but her personality was terrible, and not just with me. I do go by the 'what's in between the ears' is the sexiest organ on a person'. I have been blessed that I have found my true love, she over the last year has become a true Hotwife, and she is hot as hell. She is about 5 lbs overweight, and exercises 4-5 times a week to get rid of a very small soft tummy.

But she is hot. I know that one day she will not be so hot (she is 33) but I love her 'attitude' most of all.

Can we have some pictures of real hotwives that aren't models? I've seen plenty of pictures claiming to be 'my real hotwife' that are clearly models :cautious:
Here is my 33 year old wife. She is a 'former' model, but she is 5 yrs and 15-20 removed from those days. I love her shape now, more than then to be honest. Several of these photos are from her last date, he took them..:)

Attachments

• 116596440_323972015409415_9090129340350405717_n (1).jpg
    116596440_323972015409415_9090129340350405717_n (1).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 117062263_352114149255508_4063762777450959194_n.jpg
    117062263_352114149255508_4063762777450959194_n.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 97064100_336251970673245_4421172560645849088_n.jpg
    97064100_336251970673245_4421172560645849088_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 98460266_249069799637883_2965992539309473792_n.jpg
    98460266_249069799637883_2965992539309473792_n.jpg