Most Hotwives do Not look like models

My GF prefers to have me, or the guys she dates, cum on her tits.
Says it combines the physical & visual sensations. She can have an orgasm for it.

I think attractive is different for each person.
I have friends that fall all over each other for some people that do nothing for me. With others ,like myself, being big up top I will never be skinny or have the body some of the others on here do.
I'm ok with that, not living life to please others View attachment 453916
You are absolutely stunning. I would drool as I kneel at your feet, worshipping your curves and beautiful face and hair

Reactions: Kev627 and Leeice
Good all over for you Lady.
Ultimately you only have to answer
to yourself.
I love sexy, self confident women.
You're a GREAT example of that!

Reactions: Kev627
I think attractive is different for each person.
I have friends that fall all over each other for some people that do nothing for me. With others ,like myself, being big up top I will never be skinny or have the body some of the others on here do.
I'm ok with that, not living life to please others View attachment 453916
I need to come over to the states just for a taste of all that.

My late wife & I were Swingers (in one form or another for pushing 30 ys--Through the yrs we met & played with a lot of people--& Rarely were they as hansom or beautiful as just about every story here says they are-- some better looking than others-- & We were just (mabe) average ourselves--after childbirth she was overweight =me tall & fairly Skinny --Hell--one time she had a guy say she was too Fat for him to her face-- (ignorant SOB)--He could have declined after seeing lots of pics online--Most of the folks her or I played with were like us--They did'nt look like the Models that you read about here-Esp the women after childbirth--View attachment 453047View attachment 453047
And the vast majority of men are going to have average size cocks they won't all be the 9 or more inches we read about so often

Well I'm 64. I do try to eat well and fortunately I'm naturally slim. I do like long walks in the country but I'm not a gym bunny at all (I find that sort of excercise tedious and boring), and don't really enjoy sport.
I realise I'm never going to have the body I had in my 20s or30s and I've got more lines and wrinkles than I'd like lol. But personality and outlook do count for a lot too. I don't have too much more trouble now finding guys to fuck me than I did when I was younger. Ok I might have to make a little more effort than I did and be more proactive with flirting etc but that comes with experience. And talking of experience, I'd like to think I'm better in bed than a lot of young girls because I have more confidence, I know myself better and what I like and I know what guys like.
So yes I do try my best to look good and guys do seem to find me attractive but I know that I can't compete in looks with some sexy young woman whose body is at its peak. But I can probably beat her hands down when it comes to confidence, personality and experience. So there are some advantages to getting older xx

my wife is approaching 67 and her body is in the best shape that it's been since before children, she works out, runs a bit and is IMHO hot as ever.
IMAG0295_1_1.jpg

this year she agreed to go to fantasy fest and she's also agreed to get body painted and party away.
I am having a 2 month woody in anticipation of her partying nude and all the attention that she's going to get

I don't want a Hotwife to look like a model but, rather look the best she can and constantly work on improving her self.....same applicable to myself. The Hotwife isn't the one in 1st Place, 2nd Place or 3rd place.....she's the one that consistently works on achieving most IMPROVED......Many hotwives by Day are super HOT FREAKS during playtime at NIGHT....

my wife is approaching 67 and her body is in the best shape that it's been since before children, she works out, runs a bit and is IMHO hot as ever.
View attachment 570731

this year she agreed to go to fantasy fest and she's also agreed to get body painted and party away.
I am having a 2 month woody in anticipation of her partying nude and all the attention that she's going to get
Quivering with anticipation watching your respectable wife morph from Conservative wife to Hotwife with an insatiable appetite for ....well, let your imagination continue with that "woody",.....lol

View attachment 570731

She looks great - I'm sure she's going to get a lot of attention xx

Reactions: kort6776