My big titted girl wants threesome with black guy

Was just looking for advice so me and my girl started inviting other girls into the mix. It’s been a lot of fun for me especially. Now she wants to bring some guys she specifically wants a black guy. How did you all go about doing that and dealing with the jealousy. I’m 7 inches so not concerned about size entirely.

Let me know what you think. And if anyone is up in Seattle hit me up.
View attachment 307836View attachment 307837View attachment 307838View attachment 307839View attachment 307840View attachment 307841
Wow she is very hot

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Was just looking for advice so me and my girl started inviting other girls into the mix. It’s been a lot of fun for me especially. Now she wants to bring some guys she specifically wants a black guy. How did you all go about doing that and dealing with the jealousy. I’m 7 inches so not concerned about size entirely.

View attachment 307836View attachment 307837View attachment 307838View attachment 307839View attachment 307840View attachment 307841
Damn.....just gave myself a black eye!!!

How did you all go about doing that and dealing with the jealousy?

The jealousy is part of the package. You just need to remember that she's coming home with you. A little loving attention from her afterwards will help too.

That body, those tits & hips & ass...she goes black, she may never cum back!

Seriously, most guys think all ladies have a thing for BBC. Its just not true.

But for those ladies that do, especially with her body & since she says she wants to, you have MAYBE a 4 in 10 chance that she'll cum back.

She'll get herself a BBC and they'll both be in heaven!

She is one Thick Hot Lady! I'm Seattle, not Black, but willing to meet.

I'd love to watch those big tits bounce