My black friend and wife

Luis9096

So I have a lot of stories they wont be in order but I like share them with you all. After 2 years of seeing my wife be a slut we both had one thing on our minds a black guy using her white pussy she worked with one black guy but he chickened out. I had a friend that I met he was new in town he started telling me how his wife don't give him any amd its been about a year and this happened after they had there first kid and she was not very good looking no more. I brought it up to him I always caught him checking out my wife he didn't know if I was for real or not I must mention also my wife was pregnant with our first and her lust was insane so one thing leads to another and next thing I know she on her knees with his sick aucking on it long and hard he about the same size as me but thick as can be he started skull fucking her she loved it then he bent her over me and she was sucking me off when he put his sick in her the rush that went through me as I felt her mouth on my dick and how she moaned in complete pleasure from her he pounded her long and good her mound and screams the look of lust in her green eyes her tits bouncing she stoped sucking me because how good he felt she kept screaming moaning for him to go harder calling him daddy then they placed me under her so I could see that sick pounding her let me tell you best dam position to be in then it happened he cummed a hug load unloading into her and her back arching as she cummed also first creamer pie and my first ever clean up

So I have a lot of stories they wont be in order but I like share them with you all. After 2 years of seeing my wife be a slut we both had one thing on our minds a black guy using her white pussy she worked with one black guy but he chickened out. I had a friend that I met he was new in town he started telling me how his wife don't give him any amd its been about a year and this happened after they had there first kid and she was not very good looking no more. I brought it up to him I always caught him checking out my wife he didn't know if I was for real or not I must mention also my wife was pregnant with our first and her lust was insane so one thing leads to another and next thing I know she on her knees with his sick aucking on it long and hard he about the same size as me but thick as can be he started skull fucking her she loved it then he bent her over me and she was sucking me off when he put his sick in her the rush that went through me as I felt her mouth on my dick and how she moaned in complete pleasure from her he pounded her long and good her mound and screams the look of lust in her green eyes her tits bouncing she stoped sucking me because how good he felt she kept screaming moaning for him to go harder calling him daddy then they placed me under her so I could see that sick pounding her let me tell you best dam position to be in then it happened he cummed a hug load unloading into her and her back arching as she cummed also first creamer pie and my first ever clean up
Did you enjoy your clean up duty? Whenever I cum, I get to do my clean up duty and I now love to do it.

Did you enjoy your clean up duty? Whenever I cum, I get to do my clean up duty and I now love to do it.
You know when it happened I didn't even think about it I just reacted and started cleaning it all up and then him as well it was very thrilling and enjoyable

Reactions: hardnbrown4u
Great story. My wife and I had the same fantasy. We both wanted her to try a black guy. Since we live in the whitest state in the nation, we know it would have to be a stranger from far away. That was no big deal since i have watched several dozen different men pounding in her pussy, but after watching years of Interracial videos on line, we just had to fin her a Big Black Cock to try. We met one on AFF and agreed to meet half way, and since it was a 3 hour drive for each of us, we also agreed to a few terms.

We would stay all night.
She would suck his cock and swallow if he wanted her to.
He would perform oral sex on her.
I was to be in the room at all times.
He could fuck her as many times as he wanted.
It would be bareback, and he could cum in her.

Well he turned out to be only about 6.5" to 7" in length. But he had to be at least 2 inches in diameter. The first thing he wanted was a Blow Job and to cum in her mouth. He said he could fuck longer once he came. I will admit that seeing her lips wrapped aroung his black cock as he pumped in and out of her mouth was super hot. And watching her swallow his cum almost made me cum. But............when he crawled up between her legs and his cock split her pussy and slid up ito her, I thought my head would explode.

And what he lacked in length, he made up for in energy. He fucked her pussy 3 times by the time morning rolled around, and every one was the fucking of her life. She is now 61 and the first cock slid into her when she was 14 but has never been fucked like that. She even let him fuck her ass once. Something she almost never does. We tried to contact him a couple of weeks later but his AFF account was gone.
Dam that is hot ya my wife took a liking to this friend so we fool around with him mostly we want try get another black guy to come and tag team her with him but haven't found the right one yet once we do it will be one he'll of a night she loves BBC now so I been receding to her as a queen of spades