My boyfriends father seduced me on Christmas Eve.

(For reference, my boyfriend and I are both 21)
Ok so, due to pandemic stuff I stay with my bfs family from time to time, and when I do I stay for like a month or two. And during December, I stayed at his fathers house with him. The whole month I noticed his dad sneaking peeks at me, and even making comments when he’s been drinking, I either thought nothing of it or actually… like… enjoyed it? Is that weird? One time he was on the phone with a friend and I guess they were talking about a girl his friend plowed, and they got to talking about hot women, and he mentioned my name, he kept mentioning how big my tits were (38DD) and how round my ass was. (I work out frequently) he didn’t even know I was within earshot… and normally I’d feel gross or angry, but it felt… really nice? If that makes sense?
Closer to Christmas when the family was over he stopped that for a while, and I forgot about it. Until Christmas Eve. There was alcohol and fun, I didn’t drink but I had a good time, and funny enough his dad didn’t drink a lot either, however my boyfriend did, quite a lot actually. By the end of the night my boyfriend was passed out on the couch, then as the extended family left, and he and I were awake, he decided to make a move. Talking about how I’ve noticed him looking at me, and how beautiful I was… I could tell he was tipsy enough to be courageous, but but also to have enough control. He started feeling me up, and I happily let him. My bf hasn’t really paid attention to me, and when he does it… lacks something. So I let him grope me, I love being groped, and this man’s rough hands felt me up for minutes until he kissed me. It was so passionate he threw me on his bed and fucked my brains out the whole night! It felt so good, so wrong, but so good.

I’ve been sitting on this ever since, I really want to have sex with him again… but I had to get this off my chest first.
Hi, did is dad have a bigger dick than is son.......and did you blow him ?

(For reference, my boyfriend and I are both 21)
Ok so, due to pandemic stuff I stay with my bfs family from time to time, and when I do I stay for like a month or two. And during December, I stayed at his fathers house with him. The whole month I noticed his dad sneaking peeks at me, and even making comments when he’s been drinking, I either thought nothing of it or actually… like… enjoyed it? Is that weird? One time he was on the phone with a friend and I guess they were talking about a girl his friend plowed, and they got to talking about hot women, and he mentioned my name, he kept mentioning how big my tits were (38DD) and how round my ass was. (I work out frequently) he didn’t even know I was within earshot… and normally I’d feel gross or angry, but it felt… really nice? If that makes sense?
Closer to Christmas when the family was over he stopped that for a while, and I forgot about it. Until Christmas Eve. There was alcohol and fun, I didn’t drink but I had a good time, and funny enough his dad didn’t drink a lot either, however my boyfriend did, quite a lot actually. By the end of the night my boyfriend was passed out on the couch, then as the extended family left, and he and I were awake, he decided to make a move. Talking about how I’ve noticed him looking at me, and how beautiful I was… I could tell he was tipsy enough to be courageous, but but also to have enough control. He started feeling me up, and I happily let him. My bf hasn’t really paid attention to me, and when he does it… lacks something. So I let him grope me, I love being groped, and this man’s rough hands felt me up for minutes until he kissed me. It was so passionate he threw me on his bed and fucked my brains out the whole night! It felt so good, so wrong, but so good.

I’ve been sitting on this ever since, I really want to have sex with him again… but I had to get this off my chest first.
Thank you for sharing- 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Well my bfs dad still fucks me regularly, even does some date stuff. It’s cute

My boss and I have an agreement going.

And most recently I met with my old teacher. We had Coffee before we had sex
You're my kind of woman, I assume your bf doesn't know? Sooo sexy, got to have fun and sex with whoever you fancy 😘

Reactions: WildJackie
Flash him some boob, some pussy and arse. He's never going to tell anyone about your affair, I fuck my father-in-law most days, I cove his big cock
I had sex with my father in law when he lived with us for a year. There is something "dirty but SEXY" about doing this, especially as he was fucking me bare and totally unprotected and we even discussed me getting pregnant by him. He got ill and died before that could happen. Was definitely FUN tho.

J (the wife)

A friend told me his dad and his wife hooked up one Christmas. His dad inherited the big dick gene unlike his son and his wife wanted to keep it in the family. She got pregnant a few months later and I wonder who the father is. His dad moved away for work and things ended between wife and father-in-law. We still like to celebrate the season by sharing this story.