My Bull Older Brother Gets Promoted Above Me the Second I Got My New GF To Intern At Our Firm Intro

A common theme of a lot of my experiences of having my good-looking, muscular, well-hung charismatic older brother cucking me is this experience of having everything go just right for him and absolutely conspire against me despite him deserving so much bad karma. All of this misfortune against me fuels my sense of powerlessness and humiliation which turns me on like crazy AND everything going so right for the man I hate turns me on twice as much.

Something unbelievably twisted has come together recently, so much so that I sometimes feel like I'm getting punk'd by the universe.

So, if some of you guys follow the stories that I share on here, you might know that my Older Brother (age 27) and I (age 25) work at the same firm together. I won’t share much more info for the sake of our jobs. You would also remember that we have both voluntarily entered a new dynamic with each other where he is the forever dominant ruthless Alpha Male Bull who steals my girlfriends and fucks them in front of me.

But since my last girlfriend and I broke up in the beginning of summer, JT - my older brother, and I would just go out clubbing until we found a stunningly gorgeous and curvaceous babe that we were both into that night.
TboGMWMPNndVxdnXqB-D-dr7DRs_c9-Do9DPBQfT9IhnrNvIRoLxI2czK3U8uQmskCo4jexlrksQzIVrKkzRLLX4xbEGJCc_uzRocg0bIHv947lle5r97Df-LdN26pTBJnttReUxqfCInpAEaNgKDcKc6W0G8_mzAPMYSrsMvZ7pV8EEAaoBPubXjUduKA
_tzqgXa-Ry-FoteGrZWBbV2mNUz_SNLsFAPdqsv5JAOHDeY4QK7j0y0UzmtSunURllIKcPYNNufQdEDkRNT6rW1qeS7jpDR824fVE69Pves7M0Veg27BuNgqZkQsM7T_aFFL5scUoy3J-vW_Cdn8YziUP7NFp7-583eWtHTSO3F6EKasjeFIBPQBbBGdbQ

APy3OKHNH_2QPSDEh_VGsetqslVMoeLEHNHDcigwLOy-puDjCTOSu-OrZ_BZwLCx05B7QPh2FVFMgTFR1mFUVGyDiFpyKOLT4_08mR5dbp6aBb5jiBeB_9GESIv2OaTb5gunVQR_xr1_HkWotb2qTzqzs8ATfAcHpOJGJqIrzrlH4BSxV-spUwBmDqJkKw
mkFso-t0O09RoQoLXyFr6z7DTYQ_xtIhJwtRt_A3K5KuT8x5OXH-RCrswVyz3RKDYIbTbwiYb02-IyOfaF6EIJtRSFB0NfKSllIAwb03sOqP-tE2fRVtC38bj7N6gJTivR75yS74BxWF1ouDh4xrXeCt2AhsmdxkvzMI6Wyb5mX-QtYAJ3DWUzJNzSjPww

GMGvQWqwIyc1EyoX8g0kw_JCRcqMP6cUPoFQ-YWPCesog-yUIAxxQAXZGaXkTqbvRR7CB30e98ZPalKvPT8MlBm8YEUSGL1sSXxXxNotjijKfBVy0Yy7CQgBtuGuewN443qdV7sJ8XsAFxu8qx8OQ_NBKjMRFoKo_IBzLSPmSJaQnOkyi6XnLoGF-sBsFw

I mean he's usually pulling babes that look like pinup girls, busty model types with big money from mansion filled neighborhoods. You know if you've been with one that rich girls have some fuckin kinks.

Our method goes as follows:
I’d harass this babe we'd spot in the club until she hated me and wanted someone to come in and kick my ass. Then my brother would put me in my place through some form of physical humiliation and make me shout back submissive responses to him. Then he would take her home so they could fuck in front of me.
It was so humiliating and emasculating - I’d loved it so much.

But I’ve spent the last month and two weeks seeing this one girl consistently. I’ll refer to her as Raina here since that’s pretty close to her real name. (I'll be using this instagram model as a visual aid)
Studio_Project.gifDJn8ou.gifhhdaWe.gif
She’s incredibly sexy and she reminds of this friend I had from high school who went on to get insanely hot after she graduated and I crushed on later.

Anyways, she’s kinda into the same work that we’re in. So, when she asked to come work where I worked, I was VERY hesitant because JT also works there. But I didn’t want to sound insecure or like I’d get in the way of her success.

Still I was really freaked out because JT has such a vice grip on my manhood that he’ll often call me into his office to bully me like a little kid again. I get pissed off but don’t do anything because I’m turned on by the humiliation. He gets away with a lot and only ever gets rewarded at the firm. It’s always been that way for him in life and that has always turned me on given that this always culminates in him getting to fuck my girl.

I thought this was going to be a sure disaster - a one way ticket to a cuckolding that I DIDN’T want which only turned me on MORE.

So anyways she starts there and as you can imagine, Raina, this stunning, glowing caramel skinned, luscious long black haired, bowling ball - boobed, latina who was my gorgeous date last week, became an office sex symbol her first week.
View attachment 1095456View attachment 1095454
NOT FINISHED - WILL CONTINUE EDITING...