My Cuckold has a tiny cock !

Do you give him.and attention sexual wise I would like bei g paraded around other people but i do get my hotwife ready to.go out to fuck i biy her clotheze pay fot hotels dinners etc .sometimes even take her to her date. IM.l9cked up.in acb 6000 when she goes out to fuck.but makeup sex is great when im getting slpooy se onds from.her fuck date
Update
HOW long have you been in the lifestyle we have for 4 years we live in the carolinas. Where are you from

nas

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Sometimes if my lover wants it. He sucks other subs on occasion for my entertainment too
I dont clean my wife after she. Gets fucked but i have to clean her before she goes out. I have to do this as i have to tell.her that now her pussy is ready for another mans cock i have to do it on my knees just before she leaves if i dont i dont get to reclaim her when she comes home

Hi Maisie. We spoke before. Good to talk to you again. I swear you and my wife Shannon could be sisters the way you think alike. She too loves to parade me around in humiliating ways and cain me in front of visitors and in public. Like you,she is also a beautiful woman and way out of my league.The only reason she keeps me around is because I act as her slave and satisify her sadistic pleasures. The more pain and suffering she inflicts on me the happier and hornier she gets for her man. I'm always locked up and made to lick her feet while her man fucks her wild. I can feel her toes curl in my mouth when she has orgasms. When he is done shooting his huge load of man cream inside and outside her pussy It's my duty to lick it all up. My wife tells me it's all I'm good for which is true. My cock is only the size of a chapstick. I know my place and have learned to enjoy my burning bitch ass whippings and the humiliation of being feminized in public. I know I'm a failure as a man and have been trained to be on my knees in the presence of superior women like my wife and you. Too bad you couldn't come to visit us with your bitch boy Marcus. You and Shannon would hit it off big time and have a great time tormenting us sissies for your amusement.