My Fantasy about Being a Prostitute

Have other women had a similar fantasy?

• Total voters
it amazes many people to find out they have fantasies that other's share, but just don't talk about. for women two main ones i have heard were being a prostitute, as well as rape fantasies. although they have the fantasy when it came right down to it, they really don't want either. I dated a girl once who had the whore fantasy. she kept talking about it and we finally decided to try it where I would be her pimp one night at a bar. I was able to seal the deal with a guy there, and when it was time for her perform she couldn't do it and broke down. i had to give the guy his money back.

another one had the whole rape thing. i told her I didn't think i could do something like that, but she kept talking about it and pressuring me to do it one day. so one day i put on a mask and entered her apartment at night to attempt it, when i started she knew it was me and began cussing me out, telling me how she needed to finish her homework, talking about breaking up, calling the police, and she became angry at me for even attempting to do it. lol I was like WTF!?

now when i hear women talk about these things im like, let me know how that works out for you. leave me out of it.

it amazes many people to find out they have fantasies that other's share, but just don't talk about. for women two main ones i have heard were being a prostitute, as well as rape fantasies. although they have the fantasy when it came right down to it, they really don't want either. I dated a girl once who had the whore fantasy. she kept talking about it and we finally decided to try it where I would be her pimp one night at a bar. I was able to seal the deal with a guy there, and when it was time for her perform she couldn't do it and broke down. i had to give the guy his money back.

another one had the whole rape thing. i told her I didn't think i could do something like that, but she kept talking about it and pressuring me to do it one day. so one day i put on a mask and entered her apartment at night to attempt it, when i started she knew it was me and began cussing me out, telling me how she needed to finish her homework, talking about breaking up, calling the police, and she became angry at me for even attempting to do it. lol I was like WTF!?

now when i hear women talk about these things im like, let me know how that works out for you. leave me out of it.
It’s fun to talk about it. Even get to the threshold of doing it. But when all is said and done. No is no and it’s her choice.