My Fantasy about Being a Prostitute

Have other women had a similar fantasy?

• Total voters
As I mentioned in other threads Mary worked for a couple of years at a massage parlor (yes THAT kind of massage parlor. If you can find one not just Asian or not run by the Russian mob they are a safe way to try out the fantasy.
Mary got a call from an old friend from her days at the spa , a few months back. Seems she was wondering in Mary wanted to come back in the business. Place has some new owners and trouble keeping staff (huge red flag). Mary reached out to a few other old work mates and the new owners who took over later in covid when the place could reopen , are not nice guys. So she declined.

Mary got a call from an old friend from her days at the spa , a few months back. Seems she was wondering in Mary wanted to come back in the business. Place has some new owners and trouble keeping staff (huge red flag). Mary reached out to a few other old work mates and the new owners who took over later in covid when the place could reopen , are not nice guys. So she declined.
That sounds hot, how far does she go in providing happy endings?

That sounds hot, how far does she go in providing happy endings?
Well as I said she no longer works there. But place was a basic run and tug. So outwardly they did nothing illegal, but yeah for the right tip guys would get a basic body rub with a hand job. Yes for a better tip , you could get the women in various states of undress , even nude , abd be allowed to touch back

Some would provide more, titty fucks, a flip (woman lays on table while the guy gives her a rub), blow jobs, for most part they avoided "full service" to keep the scummier clients away and kept the town and LE off their backs (well also helped to give some freebies to the cops). But some did with certain select clients.

Mary...she started out with just the basics, but did eventually did give select regulars (and occasional new clients) blow jobs and yeah she fucked a few also