My Fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Here's a shot of her to give you an idea...
My fantasy has finally come true! My wife is not a proud hot wife who has a bull coming over to fuck her on a regular basis! He recognized her in a wine store from her OF site. She was immediately turned on and a week later he came over and they have been fucking and sucking ever since! It's every bit as hot as I imagined and more! She says he is completely in charge and I can watch and jerk off as long as I am quiet and let him do what he wants to her. I have joined in once but it's much hotter to just watch him make her moan!