My Fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Here's a shot of her to give you an idea...
she looks hot here some thing for you i do pic and gifs you dont like it ill delete it

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-9.png
    Screen-Shot-2021-11-15-at-9.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

She enjoys sending nudes to other men and sex chat with them but she's not comfortable with your fantasies. Some disconnect here.

Connect with me on kik - Edward120985

I would love to see my wife fuck another guy. Her and I where talking the other day she said she was a down low hoe in high school fucked all kinds of guys.but now her and I are married she won’t fuck someone else. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Reactions: jwf114

Absolutely gorgeous

She looks great and I would love to have a chance to meet her and even make a video if she wants. I give great oral and would love for her to ride my 9 inches 😉

Attachments

• bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 42
  • File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 25
  • File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 32