My Fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man

I recommend talking about your fantasies and what you would love to see as much as you can during sex, let her see and feel how much the thought truly turns you on... When everyone is comfy it will happen. Been at this for over ten years! One tip, the first time it happens don't blow your load before they finish, or you will be bored and second guessing the idea while you patiently wait your turn! :)
Good advice, Bjc. The first time watching is a profound experience and you won't be able to stop precum, it feels good, but don't jack. Save your wood for the finale: entering your wife while she's still sexed up and her lover's cum is still warm inside her. "Seconds" is a special and loving gift from a wife or girlfriend and from that first time on you will always want to have sex with her that way. You have given her the gift of making love to, and having orgasms with another man - my wife and I found that our love for one another grew when we did this. Our sex life grew too! 😂😂😂

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Here's a shot of her to give you an idea...
very hot

Reactions: Mr Rain
My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

I am bull here

Wow I want to fuck her

I would love to watch her enjoy another man's cock and she knows it. I even put up a couple doublelist ads asking for someone to seduce her online and get her to meet them in person while I watch. She knows about that too and has been chatting with several men who responded to that ad!
Anyone wants to private message her or join the other men she has online - pm me for her info and you can start messaging, sharing pics and whatever else she is doing with men online.

100% agree n it really works
Ten years here too. And you are SO right about the husband not cumming before its over with the other guy. My husband goes a bit funny after cumming in front of another guy so now he doesn't get to cum until the other guy is completely finished with me. Which we define as having pulled up his trousers!
100% agree n it really works

I would love to watch her have her pussy eaten and then get a good long fuck from a big cock! Love to watch her give someone one of her amazing blowjobs too!
I've even put an ad up soon Doublelist asking men to try to seducve her online so she'll suck and fuck them in person. She knows all about it and is chatting regularly with a bunch of them but now in person action yet.

Hi you can try secondman to second honeymoon types something or you can take her for erotic body massage by strenger. You can try my service. I can explain in private.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

If she's sharing with men online I think your chances of it happening are pretty damn solid....she's just warming up to it but my bet is she will go for it sooner maybe than later....tell he how much of a gift it would be for you. Maybe then she would be able to deal with the idea knowing she would be pleasing you

I recommend talking about your fantasies and what you would love to see as much as you can during sex, let her see and feel how much the thought truly turns you on... When everyone is comfy it will happen. Been at this for over ten years! One tip, the first time it happens don't blow your load before they finish, or you will be bored and second guessing the idea while you patiently wait your turn! :)
That is an excellent point that I think a lot of husbands miss. I have thought about that and your right I don't want to blow my wad early then just watch sit and think for what may seem like an eternity while the wife has one orgasm after another and another etc etc etc.

Reactions: Leoqing
She is a very beautiful

She is a very beautiful woman... im certain that you won't have any problems finding suitable guys! Where are you located?

PA. I have put a Doublelist ad up asking men to seduce her online so she'll fuck them. She knows all about it and has seen the ad. She chats with a lot of the men who have responded but no in person yet. She private messages them through her Instagram account every day several times a day!

she's one sexy wife, so she's open to the idea, but not yet. That's a start.
Love to see lots more of her

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat