My Fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Here's a shot of her to give you an idea...

I recommend talking about your fantasies and what you would love to see as much as you can during sex, let her see and feel how much the thought truly turns you on... When everyone is comfy it will happen. Been at this for over ten years! One tip, the first time it happens don't blow your load before they finish, or you will be bored and second guessing the idea while you patiently wait your turn! :)

I recommend talking about your fantasies and what you would love to see as much as you can during sex, let her see and feel how much the thought truly turns you on... When everyone is comfy it will happen. Been at this for over ten years! One tip, the first time it happens don't blow your load before they finish, or you will be bored and second guessing the idea while you patiently wait your turn! :)
100% agree n it really works

Reactions: MrsAnaNicholson
My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Wow she is very hot and sexy

Wow!! Very hot & great body. Would love to see more of her if she’s sharing 😍

Looks good to me 😉. I'm new and looking for the same thing.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 866

Where you guys from? I have a similar fantasy and would love to bang your wife!!

Attachments

• IMG-20210804-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210804-WA0009.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 876
You will be filled with all the emotions in your soul. The first time you see your wife possessed, owned by anothe by another man--it is love, hate, joy, no, yes wrapped in raw emotion. When you see him thrusting, and pumping his life into your wife it is the pain and pleasure of a lifetime. You know you will have to experience it again---------------

i would love to chat or looking at your slutty teasing wife,very sexy hotwife

The right connection is important. It allows her to let go and have fun.