My Fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Here's a shot of her to give you an idea...
Ok she looks fucking great. I wish i knew her

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

I bet she's already fucking other guys behind your back

Attachments

• 446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: pne12345 and Cathy
I would love to chat and talk with her...and of course see her pics
You can chat with her through private messaging on Instagram. That's where she does most of chatting with men.

She is @VoluptuousLadyB on Instagram.

She also has an ... page with a free subscription so she can post more explicit pics. Has a tip menu for selling her worn panties/bras and request videos and pics. Same name there.

You can chat with her through private messaging on Instagram. That's where she does most of chatting with men.

She is @VoluptuousLadyB on Instagram.

She also has an ... page with a free subscription so she can post more explicit pics. Has a tip menu for selling her worn panties/bras and request videos and pics. Same name there.
Started following her on Insta. Very nice!

You will be filled with all the emotions in your soul. The first time you see your wife possessed, owned by anothe by another man--it is love, hate, joy, no, yes wrapped in raw emotion. When you see him thrusting, and pumping his life into your wife it is the pain and pleasure of a lifetime. You know you will have to experience it again---------------
So true.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Ready and waiting to be fucked slowly

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Wow I want to cum all over her