My Fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

Here's a shot of her to give you an idea...
My wife had had sex with a lot of men

Mi fantasía es que me encantaría ver a mi esposa disfrutar completamente de otro hombre frente a mí.

Ella acaba de comenzar a compartir fotos de sí misma desnuda en línea y chatea con muchos hombres. Le conté sobre mi fantasía y ella dijo que tal vez si la persona y la situación eran las correctas, pero que todavía no se sentía cómoda con eso. No sé si alguna vez sucederá, ¡pero puedo fantasear!
Mientras tanto, me excita cuando me cuenta qué fotos de sí misma ha estado compartiendo y sobre algunas de las charlas que ha tenido con hombres cachondos.

Aquí les dejo una foto de ella para que se den una idea...
Que lea esposa con otro hombre entre sus piernas. Yo solo logre eso: imaginarla

My fantasy is I would love to watch my wife enjoy another man completely in front of me.

She has just started sharing nude pictures of herself online and chats with lots of men. I told her about my fantasy and she said maybe if the person and situation were right but that she wasn't comfortable with it yet. I don't know if it will ever actually happen but I can fantasize!
In the meantime, it's hot when she tells me what pictures of herself she has been sharing and about some of the chats she's had with horny men!

So here is my fantasy story. Let me know what you think and any disruptive things you would do.
So she knows what I want but she is very shy and conservative. This is very important. Understand that in real life she hasn’t said yes but hasn’t said no.
So I would have to bring you over to hang out and have beers and watch football or something a few times. She would get to know you and sees that you are a nice guy. After like 5 visits or so. Me and you would be kicking it in the living room after a few beers. You would politely say that dinner was delicious and you were surprised a woman so pretty was able to cook also. Me and you kinda laugh and she gives a shy and quick smile. I tell her “says thank you”. She embraces the compliment and she thanks you. We call it a night and I lay in bed with her. My wife and I get intimated and fuck like normal. While I’m fucking her missionary looking at her, I keep telling her “ you’re gonna let me watch you one day fuck someone right”. ( I do that for reals). She finally say “yes” just as she squirts and I cum inside her.

After she always likes a massage so I give her one like always. I tell her “my buddy has his massage license and I could get him to give you one for free”She looks at me straight faced and says “Stop it”. She knows what I’m trying to do. I leave it alone and leave it for the time being.
The next day you come over and hang out. You tell her “so I heard you like massages” she looks at me and doesn’t say anything. She walks out and we leave it at that.
The next day I have my mom pick up the kids so me and her are alone. I get her to drink some wine and she relaxes and takes a shower. When she gets out you are in the living room with me just bullshiting. She is surprised and goes to the room to change. I go talk to her and tell her “it is just a massage ” I tell her “put on shorts and a tank top with no bra so you can massage your back” she looks at me with a tiny smile and says “Just a massage”! I say I say” Iknow” We both walk out and she is shy about not having a bra on. So she has her chest covered and lays on the couch face down. You start massaging her back and she gets real relaxed and comfortable. I tell her that you know of my fantasy and she keeps quiet. I tell her to roll over and she slowly does. You start rubbing her shoulders and say “ if you want me to stop I will” She says nothing. You start feeling her tits and sucking them gently. She starts to moan and breathing slightly heavy. I tell you both “No kissing unless I say so”. You start too take her shorts off and she kinda acts like she was uncomfortable. I tell her to grab your cock and she does but she looks at me to make sure I am not mad. You take off your shorts and slowly and gently start putting your dick in. She moans a lil louder as you are only half way in. I tell her “it’s ok babe, I want you to enjoy it” she acts like she kinda wants to push you away but it’s fake. She doesn’t want to seem like a slut. I tell you “put it all in and kiss her”. You do and after a few minutes you start pumping her harder and faster! She doesn’t want to look at you cause she is embarrassed. I tell her “Look at him and tell him you l like it”. As she looks in your eyes she kisses you and grabs your back tight with her nails. You look at me and I say “Do your thing”. You start pounding her and then roll her over so you can hit it from the back. As you are fucking her from the back I can see the pain and pleasure she is having. You have a look like your mad! But Your not mad thou, you are pounding so hard you are focused on watching her ass as she starts to put work in. As I sit on the other couch I i am jerking off I ask her “do you like it”. With no hesitation she says “YES!!!” She gets on you and starts to ride you. She leans over and kisses you again. As you both are fucking so hard as fast. I can tell you are going to cum so iI tell her “stuck his dick”. With no hesitation she quickly starts sucking your cock and using her hand for the full effect. As you cum in her mouth she quickly moved away to spit it out. I tell her “why did you do that”. She doesn’t say anything. I tell her “well next time don’t do that”. She goes to the bathroom to clean up but she stays in there till you leave…. This is my fantasy for her first time. Its4Her”

tell she does i can photoshop you some pic