My fiancé is fascinated with BBC

Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.

She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
Damn I love that sweet yummy pussy to be fucking all day !!! 👅😜🥰💖

I know :love: She suggested it o_O even said what if a BBC pops her cherry :D
You should definitely get her blacked and loose virginity on wedding night that be the best and let her cherry be popped by a nice BBC and you be there to clean her up and tend to her needs. Let her be broke in good and fresh and enjoy your awesome woman. She will love you greatly and you will have something to cherish about your wedding night! Does she want to or both of you try to conceive a black child possibly as well? That be even hotter

You should definitely get her blacked and loose virginity on wedding night that be the best and let her cherry be popped by a nice BBC and you be there to clean her up and tend to her needs. Let her be broke in good and fresh and enjoy your awesome woman. She will love you greatly and you will have something to cherish about your wedding night! Does she want to or both of you try to conceive a black child possibly as well? That be even hotter
Did u do it with yr wife

Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.

She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
Let it happen. Ur gunna love her even more!

Ej_DB-qXYAAKyv7.jpgbride_interracial_-6014.jpggr2j0o9cqcg51.jpgcuckold-brides-cartoon-comics.jpg

No unfortunately she wasn’t advanced into it enough to do it on our wedding night. We wish we could have though and she also wasn’t a virgin then. But you have the opportunity and the “once in a lifetime” potential of it.
do you like the idea of her going bare? And him cumming in her?
Of course i love it. What about u?

Love to see her