My fiancé is fascinated with BBC

You already know the answer ! I really think you are asking the wrong ? She should fuck who she wants regardless of what day, wedding or no, and as her cuck, you should accept. The question you should ask, is if you want him to fuck you also on your wedding night. I cant think of any further humliating position for a cuck hubby to be in on his wedding night, than on his knees eating your wifes creampied pussy while her lover and the one who took her cherry humilates you by taking your ass in front of her. And you should suck his cock after he pumps his second load in you.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.

She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
you are living the dream sir. a woman like that is great to marry. you will end up cleaning him and her, taking him in your man pussy and end up being caged. that would be the life.

You should definitely get her blacked and loose virginity on wedding night that be the best and let her cherry be popped by a nice BBC and you be there to clean her up and tend to her needs. Let her be broke in good and fresh and enjoy your awesome woman. She will love you greatly and you will have something to cherish about your wedding night! Does she want to or both of you try to conceive a black child possibly as well? That be even hotter
This is solid advice. If not , all shell remember is that her inky dicked hubby lasted 4seconds and she was ledt high and dry

That’s hot and yess I wish my wife and I did it on our wedding night maybe 2-3 BBC lovers working her in her wedding dress and garter in our marital bed mmmm wish it happened

My fiance and I thought about it and it sure sounds hot and would be a one-lifetime experience, but she thought I should take her virginity first and since I'm not that big her first BBC will be big so she will feel him as the first time too. ;)

Reactions: btweets
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.

She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg
No worries
I remember my wedding night my wife banged 3 black cocks
Can u tell more

My fiance and I thought about it and it sure sounds hot and would be a one-lifetime experience, but she thought I should take her virginity first and since I'm not that big her first BBC will be big so she will feel him as the first time too. ;)
If you really want the lifetime cuck experience, you should persuade her to let someone else take her virginity. I have taken two women's virginity who I am no longer in a relationship with, and can tell you that years later, I never even think about it. The quality of the relationship is far more memorable in the long run.

And while I have no experience as a cuck, if the relationship lasts, giving it up to become a cuck seems like it could mean a lot. So there would seem to be little to lose and a big potential gain.

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15
If you really want the lifetime cuck experience, you should persuade her to let someone else take her virginity. I have taken two women's virginity who I am no longer in a relationship with, and can tell you that years later, I never even think about it. The quality of the relationship is far more memorable in the long run.

And while I have no experience as a cuck, if the relationship lasts, giving it up to become a cuck seems like it could mean a lot. So there would seem to be little to lose and a big potential gain.
Well... it might be a symbolic thing, not that he's her first but that it's his one time before she gives herself fully to other men.

For that matter, if I understand the planned dynamic, it might be his last chance before she gives him to other men.

I suppose as a 'lifetime cuck experience', maybe someone else should do it, while Kudalskies watches... and possibly only ever watches.

(Not where I'd want to be, but I can understand how someone might like that.)

I accept your word for it, but that asshole looks barely touched.

Of course, it's had time to recover since then, right?
You know she always thought as you do an asshole shape changes according to the amount of time it has been fucked. I disagree with that: I've given and actually received anal in my past that hole muscles only loosens up at the time and then goes back to normal minutes later. She told me boys banged that asshole of hers, cum in it, etc. rubbed that pussy many times, made herself cum. but banging that pussy is left alone for Mr right 😎

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg
My advise is you don't really know how you will feel about anything until you try.
She has been open with you and it's something you both desire.
in fact for you it's an ideal time so just fucking do it as she is your fiance and not your wife yet.
you said is it something you should worry about.
well before getting married is the time to be open and try different things.
Then you will both know how is feels and how it sits with you.
sorry hard concentrate looking at her ass as I just want to spank it.
that's my 2 cents worth on your dilemma or opportunity depending on your perspective

Reactions: Kudalskies
You know she always thought as you do an asshole shape changes according to the amount of time it has been fucked. I disagree with that: I've given and actually received anal in my past that hole muscles only loosens up at the time and then goes back to normal minutes later. She told me boys banged that asshole of hers, cum in it, etc. rubbed that pussy many times, made herself cum. but banging that pussy is left alone for Mr right 😎
Well... I've always seen them snap back fairly quickly. Might be a little red and swollen at the time, but it doesn't take that long to recover.

Normally.

I've seen some that have been used enough there's no question something has happened, but that takes some serious abuse... and even then doesn't necessarily happen.

Short of there being physical trauma (tearing!) you're not likely to tell by visual examination that it's been used sexually.

Still, this one looks so dainty and small I can see how one might believe it's never been used at all, even for it's original purpose.

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg
chastity will help with the temptation to jerk off.