My fiancé is fascinated with BBC

Kudalskies

Gold
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.

She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg

Last edited:
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.

She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
Tbh if she really wants to do it , let her because of it's a bad enough want she'll do it behind your back. Shit if you're nervous about it see if she will fulfill one of your fantasies

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
Well clearly the idea turns you on too so I'd say let her go for it. Just make sure you've talked it through thoroughly first - most problems arise when partners are each looking to get something different out of the experience so make sure you're both on the same page so that you both enjoy it xx

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
Worried? You obviously both want it. That's the recipe for a long happy marriage.

All the best from me and m wife.

If she’s the one that’s bringing it up, she really wants it and so let her fulfill her fantasy. You’ll both love it! I had to convince Robin to give it a try, and she ended up loving it, including several times afterwards. This is a video still taken from the night, as she even said, “he broke her cherry” the first time.

Attachments

• FBCAFA12-A8CF-4F4B-BDEA-4D0D1C4B02CF.jpeg
    FBCAFA12-A8CF-4F4B-BDEA-4D0D1C4B02CF.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 180
  • 8AB50497-B92A-4261-A096-5EC7A50F9D4D.jpeg
    8AB50497-B92A-4261-A096-5EC7A50F9D4D.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 821703BA-80BE-4F1E-A03A-ED6B882CC8C9.jpeg
    821703BA-80BE-4F1E-A03A-ED6B882CC8C9.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 181

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
Ohh my goodness she is very hot and sexy with juicy wet pussy and ass mmmm

I know :love: She suggested it o_O even said what if a BBC pops her cherry :D
Does she really have a cherry to pop? I'm not arguing against her wishes, or yours for tht matter. I'm just wondering if she's still a virgin how the both of you got to the point where you're discussing hotwifing? That's a fascinating dynamic to me.
It seems you've found a unicorn. An attractive virgin that would love to cuckold you and dominate you from the start. Kudos to you sir!
You might want to find out what her idea of dominating you would be. You could wind up a chaste hubby that never gets to cum and only has sex with her bulls. Unless that's your thing, it may be a deal breaker.
I agree with those here that are suggesting her cherry be popped by BBC on your wedding night.

Does she really have a cherry to pop? I'm not arguing against her wishes, or yours for tht matter. I'm just wondering if she's still a virgin how the both of you got to the point where you're discussing hotwifing? That's a fascinating dynamic to me.
It seems you've found a unicorn. An attractive virgin that would love to cuckold you and dominate you from the start. Kudos to you sir!
You might want to find out what her idea of dominating you would be. You could wind up a chaste hubby that never gets to cum and only has sex with her bulls. Unless that's your thing, it may be a deal breaker.
I agree with those here that are suggesting her cherry be popped by BBC on your wedding night.
She's an Arab Muslim. Muslim girls don't fuck until marriage. 1 and a half years of talking and getting to know her, three times travel to see her until finally got her out of her panties just to let me do some play, licking, and take some pics. She would not let me get anything in that pussy, maybe just my tongue a little as I licked :p
She very much opened up to me as I opened up to her about sexual fantasy and what to look for in bed. it's strange that the idea of cuckolding fascinated her and thought this will perfectly work for us because she's just nuts about big black men though she never had one. when I asked her what if she doesn't like it when she tries it, she said then be it, but she really wants to try it with one.

She's an Arab Muslim. Muslim girls don't fuck until marriage. 1 and a half years of talking and getting to know her, three times travel to see her until finally got her out of her panties just to let me do some play, licking, and take some pics. She would not let me get anything in that pussy, maybe just my tongue a little as I licked :p
She very much opened up to me as I opened up to her about sexual fantasy and what to look for in bed. it's strange that the idea of cuckolding fascinated her and thought this will perfectly work for us because she's just nuts about big black men though she never had one. when I asked her what if she doesn't like it when she tries it, she said then be it, but she really wants to try it with one.
Well then, so be it. Maybe her idea of dominating you is fucking big-cocked black men and making you watch. Have a happy time my friend.

nMlxjFWb.jpg
juwwdp3b.jpg
That tight little pussy will be stretched for sure...