BBC Dildo

My fiancé and I (both 25) have been together for years now and we have great sex, but I travel a lot for my job. I've bought her a lot of toys to keep herself entertained for when I'm not there (and to send me pictures and videos with). I've always fantasized about getting cucked so I risked it all and ordered her a BBC dildo. When it got here I told her that I ordered the white one and they sent the wrong color by mistake. We've had it for a few months and now every time I travel I get videos of her sucking and fucking her BBC. I love it, but I can tell she could take it or leave it. She definitely has other toys she likes more.

My fiancé and I (both 25) have been together for years now and we have great sex, but I travel a lot for my job. I've bought her a lot of toys to keep herself entertained for when I'm not there (and to send me pictures and videos with). I've always fantasized about getting cucked so I risked it all and ordered her a BBC dildo. When it got here I told her that I ordered the white one and they sent the wrong color by mistake. We've had it for a few months and now every time I travel I get videos of her sucking and fucking her BBC. I love it, but I can tell she could take it or leave it. She definitely has other toys she likes more.
I think it has been long enough, you either go full on with the fantasy or not. Buy her a pair of QOS panties, show her your favorite content.. roleplay with her. Women aren't simply going to fawn over a large rubber cock without any of the added excitement.

Checkout this post from a forum I started:

Please login or become a member to view
Wife fucking her bbc dildo