My girl has chosen a close friend of mine to be a bull

We have been in the lifestyle for some time and many of my friends know that I'm a cuck. I'm not embarrassed by that. In fact, I like being out and open about it. My girl has had many fun experiences with other men, some more intimate than others, but now she had taken a liking to a good buddy of mine who I also work with.

He has always been at our house often, but now she invites him over and he just hangs with her. They focus on each other like a couple and I become the third wheel. I think she feels a deep connection with him.

I'm loving it! They go into the bedroom and he takes over like it's his house. She also always lets him fill her pussy with cum. I've been eating her pussy on afterwards on the rare occasions that she isn't completely worn out from his cock.

Is it strange that I would like this to see this become more and more of a thing? It seems like she wants it. I've included some pics from the security camera

Attachments

• IMG_9498 2.jpg
    IMG_9498 2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9499 2.jpg
    IMG_9499 2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9500 2.jpg
    IMG_9500 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9501 2.jpg
    IMG_9501 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
We have been in the lifestyle for some time and many of my friends know that I'm a cuck. I'm not embarrassed by that. In fact, I like being out and open about it. My girl has had many fun experiences with other men, some more intimate than others, but now she had taken a liking to a good buddy of mine who I also work with.
He has always been at our house often, but now she invites him over and he just hangs with her. They focus on each other like a couple and I become the third wheel. I think she feels a deep connection with him.
I'm loving it! They go into the bedroom and he takes over like it's his house. She also always lets him fill her pussy with cum. I've been eating her pussy on afterwards on the rare occasions that she isn't completely worn out from his cock.
Is it strange that I would like this to see this become more and more of a thing? It seems like she wants it. I've included some pics from the security camera