My girlfriend is starting to have another boyfriend

I love it when my girlfriend fucks other men. However in the last few months, she has starting seeing one guy very often. She actually slept over his house the last two nights and sent me these two hot stories:

We had sex this morning 😊 he kissed me awake really gently and put his hands on my chest - played with my nipples a little and stroked the curve of my waist and said how sexy my body was. He reached down into my shorts and held me with his other hand tight to his chest and started playing with my clit slow and steady- he gave me a deep kiss- I reached down and grabbed his dick that was already rock hard and squeezed it how he likes. I pushed his hand down further to glide inside me. Wasn’t long before I begged him for his cock- he climbed on top and slid in and I grabbed onto him with my legs like a spider monkey- felt so good first thing in the morning...

He told me to flip over and took me from behind after I used some lube to make it nice and slippery- took about 30 seconds after that before the tightness of my body and my ass bouncing made him want to cum- I told him to spray it all over my ass- that I wanted to feel it on my skin.

Just took a long hot shower with him. He slammed me up against the shower wall and fucked me so so hard and the sound of my juices and the water were amazing. And he came all over my back and washed it off for me. I grabbed his neck after and kissed him really hard. Then we went about our own shower routines and now we’re relaxing 😆 👄

I love it when my girlfriend fucks other men. However in the last few months, she has starting seeing one guy very often. She actually slept over his house the last two nights and sent me these two hot stories:

We had sex this morning 😊 he kissed me awake really gently and put his hands on my chest - played with my nipples a little and stroked the curve of my waist and said how sexy my body was. He reached down into my shorts and held me with his other hand tight to his chest and started playing with my clit slow and steady- he gave me a deep kiss- I reached down and grabbed his dick that was already rock hard and squeezed it how he likes. I pushed his hand down further to glide inside me. Wasn’t long before I begged him for his cock- he climbed on top and slid in and I grabbed onto him with my legs like a spider monkey- felt so good first thing in the morning...

He told me to flip over and took me from behind after I used some lube to make it nice and slippery- took about 30 seconds after that before the tightness of my body and my ass bouncing made him want to cum- I told him to spray it all over my ass- that I wanted to feel it on my skin.

Just took a long hot shower with him. He slammed me up against the shower wall and fucked me so so hard and the sound of my juices and the water were amazing. And he came all over my back and washed it off for me. I grabbed his neck after and kissed him really hard. Then we went about our own shower routines and now we’re relaxing 😆 👄
Perfect slut gf