My Hotwife Elaine

[QUOTE = "Robert Smith, post: 60900, member: 10939"] Pensez-vous qu'elle attirerait votre attention? Comment la draguerais-tu ou la regarderais-tu? [/ QUOTE]
Les yeux bander dans une chambre d'hôtel à Paris !

After she turned 50 she liked to wear tops that could reveal her boobs if she wanted. She had a black tube top that stretched over her tits. She wore it under sheer blouses and could pull the tube down to reveal the top of her boobs or "accidentally" let it slip down showing her magnificent mammaries. She also had this grey top with semi sheer bra under62488_3.jpg100_0227.JPG100_0234.JPG

[QUOTE = "Saahil, post: 60977, member: 13756"] J'aime ta femme peut me risquer de baiser ta douce femme [/ QUOTE]
Waw magnifique j'aime beaucoup sa poitrine

[QUOTE = "Robert Smith, post: 60974, member: 10939"] Après ses 50 ans, elle aimait porter des hauts qui pourraient révéler ses seins si elle le souhaitait. Elle avait un tube noir qui s'étendait sur ses seins. Elle le portait sous un chemisier transparent et pouvait tirer le tube pour révéler le haut de ses seins ou le laisser "accidentellement" le laisser glisser pour montrer ses magnifiques mammaires. Elle avait aussi ce haut gris avec un soutien-gorge semi-transparent sous View attachment 122526View attachment 122524View attachment 122525[/ QUOTE]à croqué !!!

I just bought mine a Cleopatra outfit. Not a see through but a very deep V and long dress with slits all the way up. She won't allow pictures but it looks damn nice. She wears it with a gold HW anklet. I would love to see it with a pearl necklace like Elaine.

I took me nearly 2 years to convince my wife to become a "Hotwife" and let other men fuck her with me. Started with photographing her in nude to more graphic photos before actually getting her to give another man a chance. Here are some of the earlier shots. Did you photograph your wife or share her with other men?View attachment 86709View attachment 86710View attachment 86711View attachment 86713View attachment 86714View attachment 86715
Made me rock hard

Reactions: MANULIM
Starting to run out of ideas for photos to post so I thought I would post one of my favorite set of pics. Before digital cameras were common place and smart phone weren't around your choice was Polaroid or film. Polaroids were great for privacy but lacked quality and resolution. I took racy non nudes of Elaine at first and slowly got her to reveal a bit more. I would take a roll of 35mm shots and send them off to commercial film processing company in a different city than ours. It took about a week to get them back and the day they showed up in the mail box I started getting excited just opening it up to see them. My wife was always afraid there would be no photos and some kind of nasty note warning us not to send "dirty: pics for development, LOL I like the softer look of film and think Elaine was finally comfortable posing and being sexy with her smile and eyes and the look she gave the camera. We started out with her covered up and slowly revealing more and more. I needed to use up the entire roll of film to be able to mail it. As with most photography some pics were crooked, blurred or closed eyes, etc. I would pick out the best and put them in my photo album. Years later I scanned them to digital. I have several more sets like this I could post later if people like themrose5.jpgrose3.jpgrose4.jpgrose.jpgrose-1.jpgrose1a.jpgrose-2.jpg