My Hotwife Elaine

After posting the last two set of photos I got to wondering where my old photo collection was. I found them in an old locked suitcase. I also found some of the photos I did not bother to scan as it was time consuming back then to scan, crop,edit and organize. I took some quick pics with my IPhone just to have them for nostalgia sake. Also shot the inside of the suitcase and some of the old print albums I used before digitizing. The last one was from the set in doctors office I either couldn't locate at the time or thought it was not worth the bother. Pardon my indulgence into the pastIMG_7960.JPGIMG_7961.JPGIMG_7962.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7966.JPG
    IMG_7966.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 20
Here is another early collection. She still had long black hair. I got her to put on false eyelashes and a temporary tattoo. In the second pic you can see scratch marks on the 35mm print. I told her her smile was one of her best assets. So many photos I see of other women who aren't smiling don't realize how much more attractive they would be if they looked like they were having a good timeView attachment 123281View attachment 123282View attachment 123283View attachment 123284View attachment 123286View attachment 123287View attachment 123288View attachment 123289View attachment 123290View attachment 123291View attachment 123292

Fantastic photos. Love them.

Reactions: maturecuck58
The poor q photouality pics taken with my phone got me inspired to review some of the old the photos I have saved over nearly 30 years I decided to review them and found many I had never digitized. Back in the day scanning was more time consuming and lacked the quality of today's technology. I scanned over 100 this morning. I put as many as I could on one file, 6 for polaroids and 4 for prints. She was 29 or 30 when these were takenimg001a.jpgimg001.jpg