My Hotwife Elaine

Here is another early collection. She still had long black hair. I got her to put on false eyelashes and a temporary tattoo. In the second pic you can see scratch marks on the 35mm print. I told her her smile was one of her best assets. So many photos I see of other women who aren't smiling don't realize how much more attractive they would be if they looked like they were having a good timeView attachment 123281View attachment 123282View attachment 123283View attachment 123284View attachment 123286View attachment 123287View attachment 123288View attachment 123289View attachment 123290View attachment 123291View attachment 123292
Great set of photos and the smile makes the shot.

Just as beautiful today if not more than yesterday!
I have been photographing my wife for over 30 years. Obviously some of pics she is young with long black hair and then short hair starting to turn and finally salt and pepper. I have had people in the past challenge me as to why she looks so different. Just thought I would explain right up front. Here are some the very first photos I took with a Polaroid camera. I wasn't sure she would show her boobs for my camera but when I asked she pulled top down and smiled for the camera. You can read more about our sex like in the real stories section. She was 29 when I sot these View attachment 86487View attachment 86488View attachment 86489

I have been rescanning some of the old polaroids. At first I was just looking for photos I had missed or just chose to not use at the time. As I have been looking at the quality I am impressed at the advancement of photo scanning technology. I am simply using an Epson Workforce copier using identical picture. I may have to take the time to scan some more of my favorites individually as they look much better. Here is the old and new for comparison.chair1.jpgimg2a.jpg

Does Elaine go without a bra and panties just around the house or also when she's out in public?

Your photos always show how sexy and seductive Elaine is no matter when or where the photos were taken or what she's wearing or not wearing.