My Hotwife Elaine

Our dogs followed us to the basement for a photo shoot. I took a few shots with them together. Never posted these before because I did not think they were sexy. I did post a set with out the dogs. I have been meaning to say that if anyone really likes some specific photo in the many collages I have posted let me know and will scan it individually for you. I have posted more collages groupings on Elaine's First Time thread you may like img001o.jpgimg001p.jpg

I have been photographing my wife for over 30 years. Obviously some of pics she is young with long black hair and then short hair starting to turn and finally salt and pepper. I have had people in the past challenge me as to why she looks so different. Just thought I would explain right up front. Here are some the very first photos I took with a Polaroid camera. I wasn't sure she would show her boobs for my camera but when I asked she pulled top down and smiled for the camera. You can read more about our sex like in the real stories section. She was 29 when I sot these View attachment 86487View attachment 86488View attachment 86489
She is Very Beautiful! I would enjoy meeting her!

When I decided to go thru all my photos I discovered quite a few that I did not scan back in the day. It was more complicated and the size of files was limited years ago. Now I have scanned them all in groupings of photo sessions. I always enjoy finding out what specific picture other men think is the best or sexiest. Sometimes I agree 100% and other times not, but it doesn't matter. If you want to tell me why you like a particular pic I would enjoy it, but not necessary. Sometimes it is hard to describe why you like something. I have been making individual scans of the ones that are my favorites as I go through them. Curious to hear anyone's else's opinioLashes 2.jpgLashes 3.jpgLashes 4.jpgn.