My Hotwife Elaine

Before Digital cameras took over the world amateurs like me had to shoot 35 mm film and send it off to be developed. My wife was reticent to do nude pics but slowly started becoming more daring as we never got any feedback from the film processing company. She had shown tits, ass and pussy pics if her legs were closed enough you really didn't see full blown beaver. Every time I got her to pose I kept trying to get her to get riskier with her poses. We had to shoot the entire roll. This was the first time I got her to open up. Still one of my favorite sets of photos 310999311000311001311002311003311004311005

I mentioned a few posts back that my wife thought her ass and legs were not attractive. Made this little screenshot video of her talking about when I had us on the TV monitor while making a video.. Kind of funny For some reason it wont lead here but did load in the Media section

Years ago my wife had several lady friends who had breast augmentation done. Hard to believe but she became a little self conscious about her boobs. Thought they were sagging a bit. I assured her they were perfect for me but if she wanted them to look bigger she should bend over while I took some photos312299312300 and they would look larger. Kind of funny looking back on her self doubt. Sitting and leaning over pics

Years ago my wife had several lady friends who had breast augmentation done. Hard to believe but she became a little self conscious about her boobs. Thought they were sagging a bit. I assured her they were perfect for me but if she wanted them to look bigger she should bend over while I took some photosView attachment 312299View attachment 312300 and they would look larger. Kind of funny looking back on her self doubt. Sitting and leaning over pics
You are an inspiration. Totally amazing Elaine . Fem love lots of love Jaaz.?