My Hotwife Elaine

I love the anticipation of waiting for a man to show up. The first couple of years we were both nervous and excited at the same time especially if we did not know the man very well. Would he show up, would he pleasant and show Elaine respects and be good in bed? Most were good but a few failed. Sent them home fairly quickly. I loved watching Elaine getting ready. Later on some of the hook ups were unplanned but the first ones were well planned. I love the sexy look she is giving me as she is drying her nail polish knowing if all goes well she will have those pretty hands and nails wrapped around another man's cock
930f.jpg
930e.jpg
bj50.jpg
bj51.jpg

Well what can i say, ive not been on here for ages but glad i checked in today otherwise i would of missed this hotty.....what a body and in my own humble opinion i think she looks much hotter now than she did 30 years ago.....anyhoo time to lose my clothes so i dont cover them in cum when im wanking over this sexy lady in a bit lol xx

Attachments

• 5 - getting closer.jpg
    5 - getting closer.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 6 - cumming.jpg
    6 - cumming.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 6 part 2 - cumming more.jpg
    6 part 2 - cumming more.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 6 part 3 - cumming everywhere lol.jpg
    6 part 3 - cumming everywhere lol.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 6 part 4 - last few drops of cum.jpg
    6 part 4 - last few drops of cum.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: sincity5522
I posted this on another thread about my first Hotwife and visiting Adult Bookstore "back in the day"
I had talked my her into going to an Adult bookstore/Movie House. We had done a bit of swinging with a few couples. Always wanting to do more and kinkier stuff. I talked her into going into a glory hole where others could watch thru glass window. She was nervous and asked what she was supposed to do and how far to take it. We looked in at a few of the other rooms and some women were bent over backing up to the opening to let the man fuck her and some were fully dressed and just playing and wanking the man's cock. She said she wasn't going to let a stranger she could not even see fuck her. I said just go have a bit of fun and we will go home to finish up. She ended up sucking a good sized cock and I could see them talking thru the hole. She undid her blouse exposing her tits and really started sucking him. All of the sudden she pulled her mouth off him and grabbed his cock and pumped him several strokes until he blasted her tits and neck with cum. They had paper towels in the room and she cleaned up and buttoned up and we went home and had great sex. She told me later he had asked to let him shoot on her tits. I prefer in her mouth323673323674