My Hotwife Elaine

You are a lucky man Robert! In all the pictures over decades and decades every single one clearly shows how beautiful Elaine is and what a great attitude she has towards sexuality and pleasure in general.

I love the pic I love woman at that age very sexy you say 55 dam I want to fill her up my dick really got hard off of the pic of her at 55 let me know if u would like for me to fuck her I would love that dam sexy

willynne2, you are the first person to mention the Sci Fi movie Barberella. We had a construction company and were members of the local Home Builders Association. Every year they chose some project to make money for some charity. This year they asked us to volunteer to build a children's playhouse that could be transported to a large local mall for display and finally sold at an auction.We decided to build a space ship themed playhouse. Before moving it out of our shop I got Elaine to pose for me. Guess I should have named it Barberella. Here are the rest of the pics. Kind of silly but glad Willy liked themssa.jpgss.jpgss2.jpgss6.jpgss7.jpgss3.jpgss1.jpgss4.jpg

This is the photo that Willy first saw that reminded him of Barberella and Jane Fonda. Awhile back I decided to rescan the old prints I had. The newer scans were higher quality and a safety measure in case I ever lost them for some reason. It took quite a bit of time to scan them so I started putting multiple pics on each scan. img002c.jpg