My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

You would be extremely suprised as to how many " straight " guys suck a cock. My husband considers himself straight but we have had numerous double BJ's on our males we bring over. Now i will say this, if a guy has a neanderthal bush it can be un appetizing. But if a guy is shaved clean and has a nice tool it can be very exciting .
Just because a guy identifies as straight and sucks a dick doesn’t mean he is straight. That’s like saying I am a white guy but I identify as black. I can say it but everything else points to me not being black. Saying it doesn’t make it true. If your husband sucks a dick with or without you there, and still finds himself drawn to women, he is now bisexual. Not straight.

Edit: there is nothing wrong with being straight or bisexual or gay. It’s just a bit odd people keep saying their husbands are straight but suck a dick ever now and again. I think accepting their bisexuality might be scary for some women and maybe men. Who knows.

You would be extremely suprised as to how many " straight " guys suck a cock. My husband considers himself straight but we have had numerous double BJ's on our males we bring over. Now i will say this, if a guy has a neanderthal bush it can be un appetizing. But if a guy is shaved clean and has a nice tool it can be very exciting .
Do you lady enjoy sucking a guy with your husband? What does it do for you when you see your hubby deep trotting a guy?

while you are sucking the bull's cock - have hubby next to you to watch you then play with hubby's cock and kiss him and say help me suck his cock - suck his cock for me.
AHAHAHA Lynda does not need help sucking a cock in fact I am sure she can handle multiple cocks at the same time, even though I have never meth a lady, but if I had the opportunity to I would not pass it for the world! Lynda is a pro at sucking cock I am sure lol! ! ! I think if anything she can invite hubby to join her! Who knows he might do it just to please her or out of curiosity to find out what would it feel like for him, or to find out how the guy would react or like it......

What do you say Lynda?

Last edited:
AHAHAHA Lynda does not need help sucking a cock in fact I am sure she can handle multiple cocks at the same time! Lynda is a pro at sucking cock I am sure lol! ! ! I think if anything she can invite hubby to join her! Who knows he might do it just to please her or out of curiosity to find out what would it feel like for him, or to find out how the guy would react or like it......

What do you say Lynda?
it is about doing anything to make her happy and help make her cum

Reactions: atantonov
1st, remember that the husband of a wife that has sex with others is a cuckold.

2nd, it's only sex, it's only sex, it's only sex

3rd, she does what you want - turn about is fair play - can't expect her to comply if you won't

4th, it's only sex, it;s only sex, it's only sex

5th, sucking cock doesn't make you gay

6th, it's not a submissive act it's an empowering act

7th, it's only sex, it;s only sex, it's only sex

8th, enjoy it
Of course ...
Love to be sucked by cuckold couple ...😍

It’s just a bit odd people keep saying their husbands are straight but suck a dick ever now and again. I think accepting their bisexuality might be scary for some women and maybe men. Who knows.
It’s not odd. Situations arise, consent is given. There is nothing unusual about it.
Whatever your urge is to put OP in a box of your own making is for you to figure out.
Meanwhile, he has consented to what’s happening and the couple gets some enjoyment out of it. Be Happy for them.

It’s not odd. Situations arise, consent is given. There is nothing unusual about it.
Whatever your urge is to put OP in a box of your own making is for you to figure out.
Meanwhile, he has consented to what’s happening and the couple gets some enjoyment out of it. Be Happy for them.
Not saying the activity is odd at all. Go forth and enjoy life.

It’s odd that they want to define their husband as straight when he is partaking in activities that are clearly bisexual.

The terms are not boxes but descriptions of characteristics that help us communicate, learn and understand our actions and others.

Not saying the activity is odd at all. Go forth and enjoy life.

It’s just a bit odd
Your words
It’s odd that they want to define their husband as straight when he is partaking in activities that are clearly bisexual.

The terms are not boxes but descriptions of characteristics that help us communicate, learn and understand our actions and others.
Look at your need to label the husband.
OP communicates perfectly well.
Consent was given, everyone enjoys it. The correct response is, “Thank you for sharing! So glad it’s working for you!” The end.