My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

shy_hubby

Male
Sep 2, 2021
My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.

Will you do it because it turns her on?
i don't know. it's a whole new situation. Previously we've met guys and couples together for s all to fuck, but i've never touched a guy or wanted to. This would be the first time i only watch, apart from sucking her lover, and of course she said that means more than once cos she has said she'll want him more than once. she has also said she wants me naked so she can see my cock when i'm sucking her lover and when he's fucking her to see how turned on i am

Is this a condition of you watching? If I was in your situation I would do it
i don't know. I've never watched before, also been part of it. It's just i'm straight and really don't wanna be sucking cock. Wifey is very specific in her ask, wants me to do my best to make him hard and says i must be naked so she can see when i get turned on ...and he will be filming but i can't which again feels a bit cuck

i don't know. I've never watched before, also been part of it. It's just i'm straight and really don't wanna be sucking cock. Wifey is very specific in her ask, wants me to do my best to make him hard and says i must be naked so she can see when i get turned on ...and he will be filming but i can't which again feels a bit cuck
I guess u should dive in these unknown territory. Keep ur male ego aside and just imagine how happy she would b when u ll do it for her. Dont look at it as sexual activity, look at it as a devotional offering ur queen is asking for.

I guess u should dive in these unknown territory. Keep ur male ego aside and just imagine how happy she would b when u ll do it for her. Dont look at it as sexual activity, look at it as a devotional offering ur queen is asking for.
just i'm 100% straight and the way wifey is talking she wants me to really suck this guy, not just have his cock in my mouth

just i'm 100% straight and the way wifey is talking she wants me to really suck this guy, not just have his cock in my mouth
U r saying u r straight coz u have never tried it ever. Maybe ur opinion abt ur sexual preference would change. So what's the issue in exploring it? Do it as an experiment with 100 percent devotion. And things will look better and clearer.