My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

from my/our experience I would say you should just do as she asks, try it and see how it goes. You may find you like pleasing him and she will love you all the more for doing something she requested. She finds it exciting so the sex with him will most likely be more exciting to watch and enjoy and eventually that will translate to better sex with you as well. I have done this for my wife and her lover and also had it done to me while I was playing the bull role for a couple. Being on both sides of it I can tell you it's hot and once you do it you will want to repeat it. You might tell them no recording if that makes you uncomfortable though and they should respect that.

from my/our experience I would say you should just do as she asks, try it and see how it goes. You may find you like pleasing him and she will love you all the more for doing something she requested. She finds it exciting so the sex with him will most likely be more exciting to watch and enjoy and eventually that will translate to better sex with you as well. I have done this for my wife and her lover and also had it done to me while I was playing the bull role for a couple. Being on both sides of it I can tell you it's hot and once you do it you will want to repeat it. You might tell them no recording if that makes you uncomfortable though and they should respect that.
thanks for the comment. this is a situation i was not expecting. Now it's been asked for. i never anticipated sucking cock. My initial thought was i didn't wanna suck cock. I've not long to decide, he will be here this evening. In our bedroom

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
thanks for the comment. this is a situation i was not expecting. Now it's been asked for. i never anticipated sucking cock. My initial thought was i didn't wanna suck cock. I've not long to decide, he will be here this evening. In our bedroom
Ask her to teach you a little bit on one of her vibrators or dildos today for practice so you have some confidence. When it comes time, use your hands and watch how he reacts. A pleasurable reaction from him should make it more exciting for you. Finally, have her help you first, the two of you do it together as she gives you instruction. As quoted above "It's just sex". Once you get the first time out of the way then it will be easier and more fun. It's just like the wives here who take so much time going back and forth and denying themselves sex with other guys, until they finally try it and love it.

You're just doing this to please her and him and you will find that it pleases you to do it. I can tell from your phrasing here and your forced complaints insisting that you have no desire to do it, that you really want to. It's ok. Really.

Just don't turn into one of the "sissy" types you see on here. Be a man and help your wife enjoy herself and help her lover enjoy her. Eventually you will be doing whatever she tells you to do because that's part of the fun. It might be a bit "humiliating" to you in your mind but that's ok too. It seems she wants to be a bit "dom" with you so try it out. The worst thing that happens is basically nothing. You suck a cock and then move on. Keep doing it if you enjoy it and stop if you don't. You probably love to watch her eat pussy don't you? There you go.

Ask her to teach you a little bit on one of her vibrators or dildos today for practice so you have some confidence. When it comes time, use your hands and watch how he reacts. A pleasurable reaction from him should make it more exciting for you. Finally, have her help you first, the two of you do it together as she gives you instruction. As quoted above "It's just sex". Once you get the first time out of the way then it will be easier and more fun. It's just like the wives here who take so much time going back and forth and denying themselves sex with other guys, until they finally try it and love it.

You're just doing this to please her and him and you will find that it pleases you to do it. I can tell from your phrasing here and your forced complaints insisting that you have no desire to do it, that you really want to. It's ok. Really.

Just don't turn into one of the "sissy" types you see on here. Be a man and help your wife enjoy herself and help her lover enjoy her. Eventually you will be doing whatever she tells you to do because that's part of the fun. It might be a bit "humiliating" to you in your mind but that's ok too. It seems she wants to be a bit "dom" with you so try it out. The worst thing that happens is basically nothing. You suck a cock and then move on. Keep doing it if you enjoy it and stop if you don't. You probably love to watch her eat pussy don't you? There you go.
thanks. I have heard what everyone has said. i am going to do it, suck her lover to make him as hard as i can for my wife's pleasure. I'm not sure i'll enjoy it but will update you all honestly!. thanks again

Also, expect to get hard. It’s the whole sperm competition thing. You’ll get hard because your body is reacting to sexual competition for your wife. It’s an evolutionary biology thing you have little control over and is, in fact, the reason this whole site exists. We all find that the reaction our bodies have to our wives fucking other men is the most intensely erotic thing we have experienced. Good luck. And think of yourself as heteroflexible.

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
go ahead and suck these guys off, you will do as she tells you, sooner or later. Besides I think the idea is very appealing to you anyway.

Last edited:
i said i'd keen you informed.
I did it. when my wife's lover arrived, i had decided i wouldn't do it but we went to our bedroom, she asked us both to get naked, being in that situation and knowing what wifey wanted i decided to do it. I wasn't exactly what i expected.
i felt a little uncomfortable getting naked, i got on my knees, i stroked his cock a little and put it in my mouth. I didn't like his limp cock and i felt weird, but i sucked and licked a little and very quickly he started to swell, what happened surprised me, as soon as i felt his cock get hard I became aroused and very very quickly i was rock solid. i kept on sucking and licking this guys cock and he was very hard in my mouth, and yes i was very very erect as i did it. when my wife asked i guided his cock in to her pussy and they fucked.