My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

did you wish he was fucking you, not your wife
i felt a little uncomfortable getting naked, i got on my knees, i stroked his cock a little and put it in my mouth. I didn't like his limp cock and i felt weird, but i sucked and licked a little and very quickly he started to swell, what happened surprised me, as soon as i felt his cock get hard I became aroused and very very quickly i was rock solid. i kept on sucking and licking this guys cock and he was very hard in my mouth, and yes i was very very erect as i did it. when my wife asked i guided his cock in to her pussy and they fucked.
as his cock got harder an grew in your mouth, did you become submissive to him

i felt a little uncomfortable getting naked, i got on my knees, i stroked his cock a little and put it in my mouth. I didn't like his limp cock and i felt weird, but i sucked and licked a little and very quickly he started to swell, what happened surprised me, as soon as i felt his cock get hard I became aroused and very very quickly i was rock solid. i kept on sucking and licking this guys cock and he was very hard in my mouth, and yes i was very very erect as i did it. when my wife asked i guided his cock in to her pussy and they fucked.
after they rested a while i was asked to suck him hard again. And this time as soon as i felt him get aroused in my mouth I became rock solid again. i admit that this time I was stroking my own cock as i sucked him. My wife advised and I did what she advised, i was licking his shaft and wrapping my tongue around his cock, especially the tip of his cock and i also pumped his shaft with my hand, the other hand i was still stroking myself. This time when he was fully hard my wife said to keep sucking him as she was enjoying watching. so this time i sucked him a lot lot longer

after they rested a while i was asked to suck him hard again. And this time as soon as i felt him get aroused in my mouth I became rock solid again. i admit that this time I was stroking my own cock as i sucked him. My wife advised and I did what she advised, i was licking his shaft and wrapping my tongue around his cock, especially the tip of his cock and i also pumped his shaft with my hand, the other hand i was still stroking myself. This time when he was fully hard my wife said to keep sucking him as she was enjoying watching. so this time i sucked him a lot lot longer
would you have minded if he had cum in your mouth, I love guys cumming in my mouthPicture200.png