My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

You might be overthinking it. Maybe if you think of it as a threesome where you get to experiment rather than labeling it as being a cuck then it might help relax you. Some people here get off on being called cuck and all that the label entails, but others have different terms (stag & vixen) or even shun labels. You probably should tell your wife that neither her or her lover should mention the words cuck or anything like that, instead you could all say you are sharing his cock.

Of course we can't ignore your orientation, and it sounds like your wife imagines you will dive right into gobbling up cock like a pro while naked with a rock hard hard-on. Which is a bit unfair. Your not going to know how you react until your in the moment, but I suggest taking it slow and sensual and building up to it. Maybe start with your hands and see how you go, think of it as just another sex act and not as being submissive. If in the end you are in the situation and realise its not for you then that's ok and they should respect your boundaries. I'm not sure what you could do there to not spoil the mood, maybe just say he's all warmed up and ready to fuck or something. Anyway best of luck.

thanks for the message. very helpful. I have had many threesomes with the wife, but i see a threesome as me enjoying my wife with another guy, whereas this is me performing on the guy and the guy then enjoying my wife while i watch?
Your advise is good, and while I have my cock sucked a lot I've never done it, so it will be a learning experience. Yes, wifey has said she really wants me to put everything in to sucking him. I am nervous about being naked as they want that to see how my cock reacts and when i get aroused

You might be overthinking it. Maybe if you think of it as a threesome where you get to experiment rather than labeling it as being a cuck then it might help relax you. Some people here get off on being called cuck and all that the label entails, but others have different terms (stag & vixen) or even shun labels. You probably should tell your wife that neither her or her lover should mention the words cuck or anything like that, instead you could all say you are sharing his cock.

Of course we can't ignore your orientation, and it sounds like your wife imagines you will dive right into gobbling up cock like a pro while naked with a rock hard hard-on. Which is a bit unfair. Your not going to know how you react until your in the moment, but I suggest taking it slow and sensual and building up to it. Maybe start with your hands and see how you go, think of it as just another sex act and not as being submissive. If in the end you are in the situation and realise its not for you then that's ok and they should respect your boundaries. I'm not sure what you could do there to not spoil the mood, maybe just say he's all warmed up and ready to fuck or something. Anyway best of luck.
i am over thinking it. she asked last night and he's visiting tonight, all i can think about. thanks for advice again

I understand that you are hesitant but try it! I think that you Will get hard too and that is ok and nothing to be ashamed of
i'm sure i'll get hard watching them fuck, just not sure i can suck a guy but want wife to have hard cock
Let us know How it turned out tomorrow….
yes, of course i will. wifey has mentioned it so many times today already

and wifey has said her lover will film on his phone and i won't film. how should i feel about this or just go with the flow?
oof, thats a tough one, but how would she feel if she didn't want to be filmed and you kept insisting. Could you insist on your phone being used to film so you have control over the video or insist that you might be open to filming future cock sucking, but not this attempt?

oof, thats a tough one, but how would she feel if she didn't want to be filmed and you kept insisting. Could you insist on your phone being used to film so you have control over the video or insist that you might be open to filming future cock sucking, but not this attempt?
oh, i'll ask her now

she says her lover needs to film it so they can watch it while they fuck when i'm not there. When i said about future cock sucking being filmed she said she was glad i was planning on doing it in the future - not sure that was the answer i was look
Did you guys film other encounters in the past? Would this be an issue if she wanted to film you eating out another woman? It sounds like the two of you have done a lot sexually over the years so there is a lot of trust there. She is hardly going to do something nasty with the video.

1st, remember that the husband of a wife that has sex with others is a cuckold.

2nd, it's only sex, it's only sex, it's only sex

3rd, she does what you want - turn about is fair play - can't expect her to comply if you won't

4th, it's only sex, it;s only sex, it's only sex

5th, sucking cock doesn't make you gay

6th, it's not a submissive act it's an empowering act

7th, it's only sex, it;s only sex, it's only sex

8th, enjoy it

1st, remember that the husband of a wife that has sex with others is a cuckold.

2nd, it's only sex, it's only sex, it's only sex

3rd, she does what you want - turn about is fair play - can't expect her to comply if you won't

4th, it's only sex, it;s only sex, it's only sex

5th, sucking cock doesn't make you gay

6th, it's not a submissive act it's an empowering act

7th, it's only sex, it;s only sex, it's only sex

8th, enjoy it
ok. thanks. Just until last night sucking sock was not even a consideration