My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

so after sucking my wife's lovers cock for the first time things are different now. wifey does expect more of it in the future. what surprised me was how i reacted. I was doing it for wifey, very surprised that my cock was rock solid the second i felt him get hard. I didn't plan on playing with myself as i sucked him. I also wasn't expecting to have to suck and lick him for so long after he was super hard. What are other guy's first experiences? similar?

Ask her if she would suck u while u giving blowjob to her lover.
My first cock to suck - my wife was sucking me and another man. She pulls me down on my knees beside her - she kissed me then told me to help her suck his cock. She was holding his cock and my cock then she move her hand behind my head and started pushing and told me to suck his cock for her. I did - I like it alot - if I could I would suck a cock every morning.

Reactions: Pantyboy
My first cock to suck - my wife was sucking me and another man. She pulls me down on my knees beside her - she kissed me then told me to help her suck his cock. She was holding his cock and my cock then she move her hand behind my head and started pushing and told me to suck his cock for her. I did - I like it alot - if I could I would suck a cock every morning.
do you just like sucking cock with your wife there or even when she is not there?

i felt a little uncomfortable getting naked, i got on my knees, i stroked his cock a little and put it in my mouth. I didn't like his limp cock and i felt weird, but i sucked and licked a little and very quickly he started to swell, what happened surprised me, as soon as i felt his cock get hard I became aroused and very very quickly i was rock solid. i kept on sucking and licking this guys cock and he was very hard in my mouth, and yes i was very very erect as i did it. when my wife asked i guided his cock in to her pussy and they fucked.
Good - that is what you should do and hope more often now.