My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

do you think a guys a sissy if he sucks his wife's lovers cock?
I don’t. I’m certainly not. I do it because I want to and it makes my wife happy and excited, not because anyone is making me do it. Lots of guys enjoy the submissive sissy role but you can enjoy this without going that route.

Reactions: Pantyboy
why can't you admit you love sucking cock
what am i not saying. I've told everyone when he got hard in my mouth I got hard, I had a huge erect cock, I was totally aroused, i had a guys cock in my mouth, I had a huge desire to make him very aroused, i was pumping his shaft, licking his shaft, wrapping my tongue around his cock, I had a raging hard on when i was doing this. Is it cos i love sucking cock or cos the whole situation was very erotic?

what am i not saying. I've told everyone when he got hard in my mouth I got hard, I had a huge erect cock, I was totally aroused, i had a guys cock in my mouth, I had a huge desire to make him very aroused, i was pumping his shaft, licking his shaft, wrapping my tongue around his cock, I had a raging hard on when i was doing this. Is it cos i love sucking cock or cos the whole situation was very erotic?
both is my bet