My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

Not yet. I sort of let it drop.
I was asked by my first wife to do the same. It wasn't as if I had never sucked a cock before, because I had...but our whole hotwife-cuckolding dynamic was not thought out or had any rules established between us. I may have been a willing cuck at the time, but I wasn't submissive. There was no way I was being humiliated by her lover and then feeling excited about sucking his cock. I have been in other situations where my partner and I relished sucking a cock together, which was far more exciting and passionate and not in the least humiliating.

Talking about it here is helpful, to hear others have similar experiences is helpful.

So I am surprised at how things have progressed, and yes, I am not denying I have been super hard every time i have sucked cock, i think maybe a combination of things, but yes, very aroused when pleasuring the guys
Pleasuring another man has always been something I enjoy immensely, knowing I have control over his pleasure is so arousing!

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
I say if your wife wants you to do it, hen do it. If you have a solid relationship and she wants you to step outside your comfort zone its something shes thought about for a while. Hell tey it you may like it. Worst case she'll be happy.

I say if your wife wants you to do it, hen do it. If you have a solid relationship and she wants you to step outside your comfort zone its something shes thought about for a while. Hell tey it you may like it. Worst case she'll be happy.

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
You will like it, try to make him cum before you wife. She will be so angry and try harder to make the bull do it again.

Once we had 69 whole my wife was getting ready and she was so mad😂