My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

I'm glad you liked that. I'm having a little fantasy over your wife. But I don't understand how she has blonde hair in a lot of photos, (beautiful, may I say, please tell her I said that, lovely figure as well, fantastic boobs), but in the lingerie pic in the shower tray, she appears to be a brunette. How does that happen?

View attachment 426504
8592e4ed-a66c-497d-a193-688dc9a7fb5a-jpeg.426505

View attachment 426524
Fucking Delicious...!!!

My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425479View attachment 425480View attachment 425481
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425483View attachment 425484
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486

That married pussy needs a bigger cock to fill her up!

Thank you!! I didn’t clean her this time- she let him stay in her for a couple minutes after he came, as he enjoyed being inside. She then went to the bathroom to urinate and cleaned herself. I will certainly offer it to her next time.
Sorry, i miss something here? When the friend fuck her??

I think we all missed something here. WTF is that hot body slut doing with a guy who has a tiny cock?
Sounds more like BS all the time...or wishful thinking.

Reactions: owlcuck
He definitely needs to find her a true bull who does not want to change their relationship, just give her the big cock fucking she needs & deserves.

Only see 1 pic??

Reactions: owlcuck
Your wife is beautiful and my cock is aching for her. I'm pretty sure I'm double your size so I know your wife will want to wrap her fingers round as she runs her tongue around ky bulbous head. I'll rub my dome against her tight slit as i cover it in my glistening pre-cum, which will allow me to easily penetrate her with my bare penis.

I think we all missed something here. WTF is that hot body slut doing with a guy who has a tiny cock?
Sounds more like BS all the time...or wishful thinking.
Not weighing in on his veracity, and I don't think I've seen all his pics. But he was completely soft in those I saw. Which doesn’t necessarily tell you much, beyond that he he's smallish when flaccid. And besides, plenty of us lesser-endowed guys have attractive wives ;)

Last edited:
My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425479View attachment 425480View attachment 425481
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425483View attachment 425484
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
Aloud me to take care of Your tempting wife.

Reactions: Sigp220
I am so turned just thinking about this, you’re right. My little dick would just squirt from watching her enjoy a real hung man fuck her in all the ways she’s dreamed of, and that turns me on more than you know. I would want her to make fun of my small dick while she worships yours!
I think you wont have any choice soon, nature will take its course. Have you shared any hotwife videos with her?

Reactions: compassionatedom