My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

I hope I am wrong because this is a pretty hot if this is all true but the pic of the
Engagement ring in the pic of the cream pie doesn’t look like the engagement ring from the first set of photos you sent of her. Thoughts?

Reactions: kevin91me
I hope I am wrong because this is a pretty hot if this is all true but the pic of the
Engagement ring in the pic of the cream pie doesn’t look like the engagement ring from the first set of photos you sent of her. Thoughts?
Between then and now we upgraded her ring (that photo fun session was a while ago) a local jeweler went under due to COVID, so we bought a new set of rings, got a hell of a deal. She prefers princess cut, and the original wasn’t

Reactions: Catcher552
Unfortunately her IUD doesn’t come out for another week.
Congratulations !!!
Always great to hear when the first time is a success. Did you clean her? IF you didn't I highly recommend you do next time. Hubby did it for me the first time (but he was very reluctant) but once his got his first taste he was hooked. We've been doing that ever since. It certainly adds to the excitement after your lover deposits his seed in you.

Hubby says it's his way of thanking my lover for giving me the big cock I deserve and the sexual satisfaction that he physically cannot.
Try it, you'll like it !!

Congratulations !!!
Always great to hear when the first time is a success. Did you clean her? IF you didn't I highly recommend you do next time. Hubby did it for me the first time (but he was very reluctant) but once his got his first taste he was hooked. We've been doing that ever since. It certainly adds to the excitement after your lover deposits his seed in you.

Hubby says it's his way of thanking my lover for giving me the big cock I deserve and the sexual satisfaction that he physically cannot.
Thank you!! I didn’t clean her this time- she let him stay in her for a couple minutes after he came, as he enjoyed being inside. She then went to the bathroom to urinate and cleaned herself. I will certainly offer it to her next time.

Congratulations !!!

Sounds like your hubby might be more sub than you give him credit for ;)

Why do people do this???????????
dunno but casts doubt on the entire thread ... shame
I have no objection to ppl having fantasies.. but why lie about it to complete strangers... where's the benefit... I have many fantasies and have shared a few on here... but I am honest about it and state it .. I have this fantasy.. (to paraphrase Dr King)

Reactions: Nathaniel and Xaz99
My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425479View attachment 425480View attachment 425481
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425483View attachment 425484
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
[/QUOT
My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425479View attachment 425480View attachment 425481
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425483View attachment 425484
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
hello iam new to this, but iam really looking to get into the cuck lifestyle but need some help doing so

I understand, you don't want her baby to inherit your tiny cock genes, and I don't suppose she does either. It wouldn't be fair on your baby if she had your boy. I'm sure you wouldn't wish that on him. Re-living all of those embarrassing moments you must have experienced. In the showers after sports at school when you had the smallest cock of all of your classmates, the red-face moments when your classmates told the girls in your class how small you were. Did you ever have your pants pulled down in front of them and they all laughed while you tried to cover the little thing? How do you get along in the men's room? Do you have trouble peeing when someone is the urinal next to you? Do you have trouble going while trying to hide it? Or do you use a cubicle, like a girl, so that the other men don't see it?

I assume your lovely wife, and she is very lovely, she has a gorgeous figure, didn't have a lot of experience with other men (if any), before you? Perhaps she has nothing to compare it to, and so, doesn't know what she's missing? Her reluctance now indicates that she hasn't experienced a bigger cock before, otherwise she'd be champing at the bit, though she probably wouldn't show it too much, but she'd be putting up less resistance. I mean, it's not as if you're even average, is it? If you were, it wouldn't be a problem, but once she has her first thick cock and discovers what that feels like, you do know she will never go back to you, don't you? You'll be lucky if she wanks the little thing for you. If she does it will be a pity wank, because she will lose respect for you, you realise? You will be belittled in all ways, not just in cock size. A bigger cocked man will be far more masculine. Well naturally; what would you expect? Women naturally aspire to more masculine men. It's the natural order. She will delight in wallowing in your humiliation. You will see a side to her you never knew existed. She will be hungry for big cock sex, like she has never been before. Enjoying your misery as she revels in making you watch her lovers cock disappear into the depths of her vagina, holding your head down there seeing his cock stretching her entrance. Asking you how much you enjoy seeing it. Berating you for denying her big cock pleasure all the time you have been with her, forcing her to be satisfied with your inadequate little penis. Your child sized cock! Then subjecting you to the most lowering act of all, licking her lovers cum out of her. She will do this. well, she will if she's like all the women I've encountered, anyway. It will be a complete personality change, from the loyal, faithful & innocent wife she is now, to the cuckoldress she's just about to become. You won't recognise her. It's all to do with the empowerment it gives her.

There's every chance, she'll cage you up, so that she has ultimate control over you, controlling your orgasms, making the little thing even smaller than it already is, as it shrinks inside it's little cage, it's the body's way of protecting itself, adapting to its surroundings, when it finds itself in pain when it strains against the cage trying to get hard when you see your lovely wife orgasming on another man's cock! And just like a man that has a prostate removal, your penis will shrink through non usage, from lack of orgasmic ejaculation. Perhaps she can learn how to milk your balls, by sticking a finger up your arse so that she can stimulate your prostate to make you ejaculate without an orgasm. She doesn't want the annoying little thing to start spurting in your cage and making a nasty mess, does she? And she won't want you having any pleasure like that either. Your pleasure is watching her being pleasured by a proper man, like the cuck you are! Oh, your fun is just about to start. Please show us a full frontal of your dear little cock. It makes all of us feel better. Better still that a very lovely woman is becoming available to men that are worthy of her. That will be queueing up to fuck her, to bestow their engorged cock into her. To gently stretch her lovely pussy, and give her the fucking she's never had, and never could have with the pathetic little thing hanging between your legs! She will come to look at it with disgust & wonder how she was ever content with it. Does she ever laugh at it now? Does she see you when you come out of the shower when it has been shrivelled by the water? Is she embarrassed about you wearing Speedos on the beach, with your tiny little bulge, showing all the other women what little she's getting in the bedroom? Do they look at you, snigger, then give her pitying looks? Do other men with big bulging trousers ever hit on her when you're out? All knowing that they can give her more than you can. Come on, show us a picture of your tiny penis. Perhaps one of her with it between her finger & thumb. When she has her first lover perhaps you can treat us all to a photo of her holding her lovers cock in one hand & yours in the other? It will be lovely to see the satisfaction on her face, she won't be able to stop smiling, you'll see. She'll banish you to the spare room while she spends the night with her new cock! There you will be able to lay in your bed alone, cock in hand wanking the thing for relief, while you listen to her being continually fucked and her screams of pleasure. It probably won't be the original arrangement, you had with her, which might be, that after fucking her, while you watch, that he gets dressed and goes home, leaving you with her to clean up her creampie and maybe even getting to dip your cock into her loose, stretched vagina. But that will change, with her new found freedom and the pleasure she's received, she won't want that to end just yet. She will want to spend the night inside the strong arms of her well-hung lover, that has made her cum like she never has before. She will want to slide her hand down his stomach and find his thick cock and stroke it. It feels so good in her hand, her little hand barely goes around it and she just loves the feel compared to yours. She will be in control and you are her cuck now. You will be doing just as she asks. She may ask him to spend the weekend, getting to know him better. They will be sharing conversations that you won't be part of and one of them will be arranging for him to come and spend next weekend with you, at your house. Then you will watch her standing on tip toe as she gives him a lingering kiss goodbye. That wasn't agreed either. You were only going to do it once with one person, then it would be someone else..............if you both agreed, that is. She has overridden this agreement. It's what she wants, and you have no choice, you have to agree to it. You're going to love it………….but not half as much as she is!

We look forward to seeing those photos of you, your lovely wife and her big-cocked lover you want her to have.

Reactions: kevin91me
Thank you!! I didn’t clean her this time- she let him stay in her for a couple minutes after he came, as he enjoyed being inside. She then went to the bathroom to urinate and cleaned herself. I will certainly offer it to her next time.
So when is next time going to be? I'm guessing they have talked about it.

I understand, you don't want her baby to inherit your tiny cock genes, and I don't suppose she does either. It wouldn't be fair on your baby if she had your boy. I'm sure you wouldn't wish that on him. Re-living all of those embarrassing moments you must have experienced. In the showers after sports at school when you had the smallest cock of all of your classmates, the red-face moments when your classmates told the girls in your class how small you were. Did you ever have your pants pulled down in front of them and they all laughed while you tried to cover the little thing? How do you get along in the men's room? Do you have trouble peeing when someone is the urinal next to you? Do you have trouble going while trying to hide it? Or do you use a cubicle, like a girl, so that the other men don't see it?

I assume your lovely wife, and she is very lovely, she has a gorgeous figure, didn't have a lot of experience with other men (if any), before you? Perhaps she has nothing to compare it to, and so, doesn't know what she's missing? Her reluctance now indicates that she hasn't experienced a bigger cock before, otherwise she'd be champing at the bit, though she probably wouldn't show it too much, but she'd be putting up less resistance. I mean, it's not as if you're even average, is it? If you were, it wouldn't be a problem, but once she has her first thick cock and discovers what that feels like, you do know she will never go back to you, don't you? You'll be lucky if she wanks the little thing for you. If she does it will be a pity wank, because she will lose respect for you, you realise? You will be belittled in all ways, not just in cock size. A bigger cocked man will be far more masculine. Well naturally; what would you expect? Women naturally aspire to more masculine men. It's the natural order. She will delight in wallowing in your humiliation. You will see a side to her you never knew existed. She will be hungry for big cock sex, like she has never been before. Enjoying your misery as she revels in making you watch her lovers cock disappear into the depths of her vagina, holding your head down there seeing his cock stretching her entrance. Asking you how much you enjoy seeing it. Berating you for denying her big cock pleasure all the time you have been with her, forcing her to be satisfied with your inadequate little penis. Your child sized cock! Then subjecting you to the most lowering act of all, licking her lovers cum out of her. She will do this. well, she will if she's like all the women I've encountered, anyway. It will be a complete personality change, from the loyal, faithful & innocent wife she is now, to the cuckoldress she's just about to become. You won't recognise her. It's all to do with the empowerment it gives her.

There's every chance, she'll cage you up, so that she has ultimate control over you, controlling your orgasms, making the little thing even smaller than it already is, as it shrinks inside it's little cage, it's the body's way of protecting itself, adapting to its surroundings, when it finds itself in pain when it strains against the cage trying to get hard when you see your lovely wife orgasming on another man's cock! And just like a man that has a prostate removal, your penis will shrink through non usage, from lack of orgasmic ejaculation. Perhaps she can learn how to milk your balls, by sticking a finger up your arse so that she can stimulate your prostate to make you ejaculate without an orgasm. She doesn't want the annoying little thing to start spurting in your cage and making a nasty mess, does she? And she won't want you having any pleasure like that either. Your pleasure is watching her being pleasured by a proper man, like the cuck you are! Oh, your fun is just about to start. Please show us a full frontal of your dear little cock. It makes all of us feel better. Better still that a very lovely woman is becoming available to men that are worthy of her. That will be queueing up to fuck her, to bestow their engorged cock into her. To gently stretch her lovely pussy, and give her the fucking she's never had, and never could have with the pathetic little thing hanging between your legs! She will come to look at it with disgust & wonder how she was ever content with it. Does she ever laugh at it now? Does she see you when you come out of the shower when it has been shrivelled by the water? Is she embarrassed about you wearing Speedos on the beach, with your tiny little bulge, showing all the other women what little she's getting in the bedroom? Do they look at you, snigger, then give her pitying looks? Do other men with big bulging trousers ever hit on her when you're out? All knowing that they can give her more than you can. Come on, show us a picture of your tiny penis. Perhaps one of her with it between her finger & thumb. When she has her first lover perhaps you can treat us all to a photo of her holding her lovers cock in one hand & yours in the other? It will be lovely to see the satisfaction on her face, she won't be able to stop smiling, you'll see. She'll banish you to the spare room while she spends the night with her new cock! There you will be able to lay in your bed alone, cock in hand wanking the thing for relief, while you listen to her being continually fucked and her screams of pleasure. It probably won't be the original arrangement, you had with her, which might be, that after fucking her, while you watch, that he gets dressed and goes home, leaving you with her to clean up her creampie and maybe even getting to dip your cock into her loose, stretched vagina. But that will change, with her new found freedom and the pleasure she's received, she won't want that to end just yet. She will want to spend the night inside the strong arms of her well-hung lover, that has made her cum like she never has before. She will want to slide her hand down his stomach and find his thick cock and stroke it. It feels so good in her hand, her little hand barely goes around it and she just loves the feel compared to yours. She will be in control and you are her cuck now. You will be doing just as she asks. She may ask him to spend the weekend, getting to know him better. They will be sharing conversations that you won't be part of and one of them will be arranging for him to come and spend next weekend with you, at your house. Then you will watch her standing on tip toe as she gives him a lingering kiss goodbye. That wasn't agreed either. You were only going to do it once with one person, then it would be someone else..............if you both agreed, that is. She has overridden this agreement. It's what she wants, and you have no choice, you have to agree to it. You're going to love it………….but not half as much as she is!

We look forward to seeing those photos of you, your lovely wife and her big-cocked lover you want her to have.
Absolutely amazing. You’ve encompassed where I’m at with things and what my wife deserves!

Reactions: owlcuck
dunno but casts doubt on the entire thread ... shame
I have no objection to ppl having fantasies.. but why lie about it to complete strangers... where's the benefit... I have many fantasies and have shared a few on here... but I am honest about it and state it .. I have this fantasy.. (to paraphrase Dr King)
And yet the thread continues on.............................................